Windows 10: recommended software for built-in 4g modem

Discus and support recommended software for built-in 4g modem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi. i have Windows 10 LTSC without Store version. My HP notebook has built-in LT4132 4G modem. i installed all HP drivers, modem works correctly. but i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Костюков Артем Олегович, Aug 25, 2020.

1. recommended software for built-in 4g modem

hi. i have Windows 10 LTSC without Store version. My HP notebook has built-in LT4132 4G modem. i installed all HP drivers, modem works correctly. but i have one problem: in the network status window i see

recommended software for built-in 4g modem c2e09147-ff17-45aa-a6bd-92756fa9856c?upload=true.jpg

When i try to get recommended app i see the next message

recommended software for built-in 4g modem d1088b98-b037-4ebd-90cc-33524e780924?upload=true.jpg

Can you tell me pls, what app i need to install and how i can get it?

:)

Костюков Артем Олегович, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Darren Win User

Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Aug 25, 2020
  3. WizKid23 Win User
    USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

hey,

well i upgraded to windows 10 and i use a usb 4g dongle to connect to the net, all software was installed for the device but it would not get detected, just kept saying unable to detect 4g modem, but all lights were flashing on the device.

if anyone else has had this problem and knows a fix for it that be great.

thanks.

WizKid23, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Seany1212 Win User

recommended software for built-in 4g modem

Recommend an ADSL Modem?

Hi all,

I'm looking for an ADSL modem recommendation for a small business needs.

Currently we have a DGN3500 ADSL modem/router that is doing the work for approximately 5-10 wireless devices and it's struggling (I gather this hardware isn't really designed for this sort of use) and i'm looking just to scale it up a little bit in what a system can handle.

So i've decided to go for the Asus RT-N66U that i've seen a few times as a suggestion on here for a wireless router but i'd like peoples recommendations for a dedicated ADSL2+ modem that can be used pretty reliably.

I don't want to go the whole hog and get wireless gateways and access points due to budgets but i'd like something that is available to the UK and doesn't cost much more than £75.

Seany1212

Seany1212, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

recommended software for built-in 4g modem

1. recommended software for built-in 4g modem - Similar Threads - recommended software built

2. Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11: My Airtel 4G USB modem is not detected in windows 11, It works fine in other windows OS. Can anybody help it out to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airtel-4g-usb-modem-driver-for-windows-11/44b9149f-7b51-4e38-89ac-e2892f87f695
  3. Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airtel 4G USB Modem Driver for windows 11: My Airtel 4G USB modem is not detected in windows 11, It works fine in other windows OS. Can anybody help it out to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airtel-4g-usb-modem-driver-for-windows-11/44b9149f-7b51-4e38-89ac-e2892f87f695
  4. Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 PC 4G Cellular Modem: Hi,I have a windows 10 PC that has a Verizon 4G Cellular modem in it. The pc is not enabling the cellular modem upon startup. If I want to connect to the internet using the cell service, I have to put the PC into airplane mode and then back to normal. Then the PC will show...
  5. Recommendations on formatting software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommendations on formatting software?: I have a HDD that is stuck in RAW and the built in windows format is unable to do it in right-click, disk management and command prompt. I saw a video recommending I use a third-party software to fix the issue, any recommendations? submitted by /u/Fahzi_ [link] [comments]...
  6. E3276 4g modem driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E3276 4g modem driver: Hi! My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10. Is there a driver that windows10 supports? Regards Micke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e3276-4g-modem-driver/2f808a93-4cf5-4137-bb78-8fc18b7dbcd2
  7. Recommendation Editing Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommendation Editing Software: I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which does not have timelines, thus can't add images into my video. I hoping you would recommend me a free editing software that has...
  8. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem: Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in settings, wifi options, and action center. This has been bothering me for months and I can't find help anywhere....
  9. Recommendations on Cloning Software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommendations on Cloning Software: Hello, I am a Mac person, but trying to learn more about supporting Windows. I am looking for recommendations on finding good cloning software for PCs. On Mac, we have CCC which is a dream to use! Also, I am looking for a solution that is stable, idiot-proof, and...
  10. USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10: hey, well i upgraded to windows 10 and i use a usb 4g dongle to connect to the net, all software was installed for the device but it would not get detected, just kept saying unable to detect 4g modem, but all lights were flashing on the device. if anyone else has had...