Windows 10: Recommended system requirements

Discus and support Recommended system requirements in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old desktop with a 3300Mhz processor and 4g ram. Will Windows 10 run without being frustrating?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Okiepro, May 5, 2019.

1. Okiepro Win User

Recommended system requirements

I have an old desktop with a 3300Mhz processor and 4g ram. Will Windows 10 run without being frustrating?

:)

Okiepro, May 5, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Unreal Tournament 3 PC System Requirements

Developer Epic Games and publisher Midway have issued a set of minimum and recommended system specs for the PC version of Unreal Tournament 3.

Recommended system requirements image-o-matic_thm.jpg

Minimum System Requirements
    • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • 2.0+ GHz Single Core Processor
    • 512MB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Recommended System Requirements
    • 2.4+ GHz Dual Core Processor
    • 1GB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Source: Shacknews

malware, May 5, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 5, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

NVIDIA Discloses Batman: Arkham Knight PC System Requirements

Ahead of its June 23 release, the minimum- and recommended-system requirements of Rocksteady's next installment to the super-hit Batman: Arkham franchise, Arkham Knight, was disclosed by NVIDIA. The PC version appears to have some clear visual benefits over the console variants of this game, given its steep storage requirements. Given that it will get an NVIDIA GameWorks varnish, PC gamers can expect eye-candy that won't make it to the console versions, including support for high-resolution display standards, such as 4K Ultra HD.

Recommended system requirements 74a_thm.jpg

Without further ado, the system requirements lists.

Minimum System Requirements:
    • 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 8.1
    • Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Phenom II X4 965 quad-core processors
    • 6 GB of RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD-equivalent, with 2 GB of video memory
    • 45 GB free-space
    Recommended System Requirements:
    • 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 8.1
    • Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX-8350
    • 8 GB of RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (recommended) or GeForce GTX 980 (for Ultra settings)
    • 55 GB free-space
    These requirements lists come from NVIDIA, and so a lack of "AMD Radeon" shouldn't surprise you. We reckon that a Radeon HD 5850 for minimum-, Radeon HD 7870 for recommended, and Radeon R9 290 for Ultra-settings should fit in just fine. The extra 10 GB required for RSR is suspicious, maybe it has an optional high-res texture pack.

Source: OCaholic.ch

btarunr, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Recommended system requirements - Similar Threads - Recommended system requirements

2. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  3. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  4. system requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system requirements: i got a message of this pc doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for windows 11. I downloaded pc health check, and ran it and find the tpm 2.0 is not activated. I activated the tpm in the bios and ran the pc health check app again and every thing was ok. the...
  5. system requirements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system requirements: is there any system reqirements to use design center its not allowing my cromebook says its not compatiable and is there any brands it does not reconize either ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-requirements/5ca41fb5-593b-435a-bb23-c4c88e109248
  6. Windows 11 System Requirements – Feature-wise Minimum and Recommended discussed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 System Requirements – Feature-wise Minimum and Recommended discussed: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is a significant improvement over Windows 10, and along with all those new tools and features comes a surplus load on the system. This makes it important to check whether your system would be able to handle Windows 11 or not. In this post, we take a look at...
  7. What is the recommended system requirement for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the recommended system requirement for windows 10?: Hello Viewers. I want to ask a question. I want to know the exact/real system requirements for windows 10? Because I think that the system requirements that Microsoft has given I think are not correct. Can anyone tell me the exact/real system requirement for windows 10?...
  8. System Restore Recommendations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Restore Recommendations: Last night I just noticed that unlike previous versions of Windows, the Windows 10 OS does not have System Restore active by default. My desktop PC has two hard drives. The 128 SSD runs the OS and a 2TB HDD stores my documents and games. 1) As a not very computer literate...
  9. system requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system requirements: What are the system requirements? The initial Windows 10 conversion went fine until there was an update around Christmas that gave an error message. That continued until there was another update that recognized that not all computers are new. I don't want to install the new...
  10. system requirements

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    system requirements: Hello. I have a 4 month old Desktop that has been a nightmare from day 1. I don't know if OS 10 was already installed or if it was 8 or 8.1 When plugged in for the first time it just started downloading and 10 was activated. Updates, Bit locker and so on. The System...