Windows 10: Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no...

Discus and support Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the recommended way to set up a user on a new Windows 10 Pro PC when that user has only one email address and that address is an Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ralph Jacob, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no...

What is the recommended way to set up a user on a new Windows 10 Pro PC when that user has only one email address and that address is an Office 365 Business Premium address?

1. Set up a Microsoft Account with an email address that the user will only use for login purposes and then add a Work Account with the Office 365 email.

2. Set up a Local Account on the PC for the user to login and then add a Work Account with the Office 365 email.

3. Set up a Microsoft Account with the Office 365 email address and then add a Work Account with the same Office 365 email.

What are the Pros and Cons of the above options and is there any way to set the PC up with the Work Account as the only account on the PC?

:)

Ralph Jacob, Jun 20, 2019

2. Add windows 10 pro licenses or services to an existing subscription of offices 365 for business so i can use the email for that user

Having issues with a reseller in that I can not seem to create a user account on my window 10 pro using a office 365 business account email with a paid for domain. Microsoft says that the reseller should handle it but the reseller refuses to Microsoft says
    that the reseller should open a ticket to them. but the reseller says no.

how do I create a user on a windows 10 pro and link it to my 365 account for my business?

DeniseDios, Jun 20, 2019
  3. garym123 Win User
    Setup Microsoft Office 365 on Windows 8.1 using Lumia 635

The phone already has Office Mobile and email. If you are referring to Office 365 it will not install on the phone. In phone Office you see 'places' and Office 365 is listed. This is for business users with a business 365 account. This is the only account
    type that can be added there.

You can share OneDrive files between the phone and a laptop/desktop that is using Office 365. Setup your 635 with the same Microsoft account that you have for Office 365. This way the phone and the laptop/desktop will share the same OneDrive and both will
    receive the same emails and have the same contacts and calendar.

garym123, Jun 20, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no...

having problems signing in to office 365 on nokia lumia 930

It is not asking for a setup. In Office, places, Office 365 is listed as a 'place'. The place is for 365 business users on SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business, or Exchange Online to enter the business account.

The phone already has mobile office installed. You have the access to office already.

The whole purpose is to share documents between the phone and a PC using OneDrive.

garym123, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no...

1. Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no... - Similar Threads - Recommended User Setup

2. New PC - User Account Setup Guidace

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC - User Account Setup Guidace: I will be configuring a new Windows 10 Home PC soon. To be specific, using the Out of Box Experience after opening a store-bought laptop. The last time I did this, in 2016, I caused myself some confusion between the name of the Windows user and the Microsoft Account. What I...
  3. Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users: I bought new laptops for our small org. We have office 365 log ins. Why won't microsoft recognise those accounts to let me set up the laptops? I then set it up with a phone number but it still won't let me add those org office 365 accounts as users. Help please and why is...
  4. User account setup on 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account setup on 10 Pro: How do you set a user up to only log out manually not just by logging in as another user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-setup-on-10-pro/fea97f3a-9ecd-4f67-a8a5-e5d46a30d5e9
  5. Office 365 Home 5 users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 Home 5 users: I currently have Office 365 Personal. Office 365 Home allows up to 5 users. Does that mean I can have up to 5 computers that back up data to the OneDrive cloud storage? I do not want to sync between computers. On my current plan I logged into OneDrive on 2 computers and...
  6. duplicate users in office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate users in office 365 account: in my office 365 account there are two duplicate users - how do i delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/duplicate-users-in-office-365-account/03236fdd-3c5c-4d9b-9797-0bcf38f18669
  7. duplicate user accounts in office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate user accounts in office 365: in my office 365 home subscription i have two users - ones i have shared with - accounts -- how do i correct this?...
  8. Updates to the Office 365 user experience

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to the Office 365 user experience: Technology is changing the way people get things done. We’ve picked up the pace. Our work is more collaborative. And we’re blurring the boundaries of time and place. When we ask customers why they continue to choose Office for their most important work, they tell us that they...
  9. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...
  10. Configure users with Office 365 Business and Personal on same system

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Configure users with Office 365 Business and Personal on same system: I have a few cases where a company employee already has their own paid subscription to Office 365 Personal on their laptops but they need to have the copy of Office 365 Small Business Premium that is linked to their company email account in order to have access to all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 business windows 10 setup

2. windows 10 recommended setup

3. windows 10 pro user setup

4. recommended services to use windows 10 pro