Windows 10: Recommended video software apps?

Discus and support Recommended video software apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm being told that Movie Maker is not available for Windows 10, and so is the rest of the Windows Live suite. So now what? What's the alternative for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HoneycombWX, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Recommended video software apps?

I'm being told that Movie Maker is not available for Windows 10, and so is the rest of the Windows Live suite. So now what?
    What's the alternative for Movie Maker up at this point?

:)

HoneycombWX, Aug 2, 2015

2. E61 software recommendations ?

Can anyone recommend any good software for the e61 ? What do you find handy ? Whats actually available (doesnt seem much right now) ?

Any good sites/suppliers/manufacturers of e61 software ?

Olly

oliverm---01, Aug 2, 2015
  3. petrib Win User
  4. Edwin New Member

Recommended video software apps?

Windows Live Essentials is alive and well! *Wink

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ive/essentials

Recommended video software apps? [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Recommended video software apps?

1. Recommended video software apps? - Similar Threads - Recommended video software

2. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...: This question seeks recommendations from the Microsoft community for video editing software that is compatible and works efficiently on the Windows 10 operating system. The user is specifically interested in software that can handle high-quality video editing tasks, and they...
  3. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...: This question seeks recommendations from the Microsoft community for video editing software that is compatible and works efficiently on the Windows 10 operating system. The user is specifically interested in software that can handle high-quality video editing tasks, and they...
  4. Recommendations on formatting software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommendations on formatting software?: I have a HDD that is stuck in RAW and the built in windows format is unable to do it in right-click, disk management and command prompt. I saw a video recommending I use a third-party software to fix the issue, any recommendations? submitted by /u/Fahzi_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Need recommendations for iPhone W10 photo/video software manager

Need recommendations for iPhone W10 photo/video software manager: Hi all - I really like the way Apple organizes my photos and videos on my iPhone using iOS. Problem is that the iCloud application for windows does not support these features - terrible. Therefore I need a quality program that can organize my iPhone photos and videos while...
  6. File encryption software recommendations

File encryption software recommendations: Hey all. I'm looking for file encryption software recommendations. Basically I need something to secure my important files on my own device and also on cloud storage. I've been looking at some options and right now I'm trying to choose between NordLocker, VeraCrypt and...
  7. Recommendation Editing Software

Recommendation Editing Software: I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which does not have timelines, thus can't add images into my video. I hoping you would recommend me a free editing software that has...
  8. Recommendation for video recorder app for my laptop

Recommendation for video recorder app for my laptop: I record my dog while away, and I used the camera app but it records in MP4 and it becomes a large file if I'm gone for a long time. Then the camera stops recording and says it's because the file was getting large, even though I have a ton of space on hard drive. Any...
  9. Recommendations on Cloning Software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommendations on Cloning Software: Hello, I am a Mac person, but trying to learn more about supporting Windows. I am looking for recommendations on finding good cloning software for PCs. On Mac, we have CCC which is a dream to use! Also, I am looking for a solution that is stable, idiot-proof, and...
  10. Recommend Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommend Video Card: Converted a Dell XPS 630i to win 10 at owners request and am having trouble with the dreaded VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm) BSOD. It has 2 x Geforce 8800 GT cards in it. A lot of people seem to be having this problem. Can anyone please recommend a lower end card that has...