Windows 10: Reconnect and disconnect laptop charger itself after update windows lastest 1809 and 1903

Discus and support Reconnect and disconnect laptop charger itself after update windows lastest 1809 and 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. Sorry to disturb you. I hope, not disturb you and i get the answer with the solve my problem. Ok let's to the focus on the title.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhamadshodri, May 29, 2019.

1. Reconnect and disconnect laptop charger itself after update windows lastest 1809 and 1903

Hello everyone. Sorry to disturb you. I hope, not disturb you and i get the answer with the solve my problem. Ok let's to the focus on the title.

Before i updated from windows update (in here i was using latest 1809 version of windows) was running as well. But this problem was started. When i updated to latest 1809 version of window. Suddenly the charger of my laptop is weird. sometimes is plugged in sometime is not plugged in. and after i analyzed this charger, the charger is not broken. because when i borrowed charger to my friend with same specification charger is same result. And the system will reconnect/disconnect if the battery is fully charged. If not the battery is charging until 100% and back to some weird condition.

And i tried with some of way that are:
    1. i uninstalled the driver battery and the result is nothing.

2. i installed the driver from driver pack and installed driver battery and the result is nothing

3. i disassembled my battery and i plugged in to my laptop. the result is my laptop turn on without my battery. and when i tried to assemble my battery on my laptop the result is nothing.

After that, i surrendered with this condition. I don't care what happened in my laptop and someday my laptop is normal as well. the above condition that are explain is not applicable.

And I seen on the forum windows 10 Indonesia, they are discussed about update to version 1903 and I am interested to updating windows 1903. After I updated to windows 1903 this is happening again and i am annoying with this problem (the problem i have been explain in above)

After i explain this. What happened in windows. This is bug on windows? or some new feature from windows?

:)

Muhamadshodri, May 29, 2019
  2. KSHORNTV Win User

G751JY AC charger disconnects while gaming.

So a few months ago my battery died, which in turn made my computer turn off while gaming. It seemed that the computer (GPU?) needed more power than the AC could give causing it to shut down.

So I got a new battery, and everything worked fine for a week or two. Now when I play demanding games like PUBG the AC charger disconnects and reconnects frequently, and sometimes the computer shuts down. GPU-Z logs say that the temperature is not above 80' degrees just before the shut downs, which leads me to believe its a problem with energy consumption.

The computer is an ASUS ROG G751JY with Nvidia 980m. The AC part is original, and the seller said the battery is original too (and it looks identical to the original).

Other things to note is that during gaming the right side of the laptop is significantly warmer than the left side. The right side is where the AC intake is. The AC jack (?) is also pretty warm when gaming.

Again the disconnections and shut-downs only happens during demanding games. Never during browsing. Stress tests with FurMark will sometimes shut my computer off immediately, other times just disconnects and reconnects of the AC charger.

I am attaching some photos from a gaming session, with information form HWiNFO64 and GPU-z. The last picture is taken just as the charger disconnects and reconnects.

Imgur

If I understand correctly my AC charger has 220 watt (19,5 V x 11,8 A), so I don't understand why its disconnecting. I thought maybe I could try to undervolt the GPU, but I dint find a program that could do it. The volt option in Afterburner is already at minimum it seems. I can only overvolt?

Regards

KSHORNTV, May 29, 2019
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 29, 2019
  4. Reconnect and disconnect laptop charger itself after update windows lastest 1809 and 1903

Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Reconnect and disconnect laptop charger itself after update windows lastest 1809 and 1903

1. Reconnect and disconnect laptop charger itself after update windows lastest 1809 and 1903 - Similar Threads - Reconnect disconnect laptop

2. Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting: I've had an e590 Lenovo Thinkpad for under a year, and I had one of the exact same model previously for a little over a year. Both of them had/have the same exact problem.I'll be sitting down and shuffle just a teensy little bit and my computer will disconnect the charger and...
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Thinkpad e590 Charger Constantly Disconnecting/Reconnecting: I've had an e590 Lenovo Thinkpad for under a year, and I had one of the exact same model previously for a little over a year. Both of them had/have the same exact problem.I'll be sitting down and shuffle just a teensy little bit and my computer will disconnect the charger and...
  4. Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and reconnecting once it reaches a certain battery level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and reconnecting once it reaches a certain battery level: I have had this issue for a month. Whenever I plug in my laptop it will charge normally until it reaches a certain battery level 84% currently and then keeps disconnecting and reconnecting the charger on its own which makes it extremely frustrating to play games since I have...
  5. Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and reconnecting once it reaches a certain battery level

Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and reconnecting once it reaches a certain battery level: I have had this issue for a month. Whenever I plug in my laptop it will charge normally until it reaches a certain battery level 84% currently and then keeps disconnecting and reconnecting the charger on its own which makes it extremely frustrating to play games since I have...
  6. Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and connecting

Laptop charger keeps disconnecting and connecting: Well, I've posted it over here because I am really really sure that I don't have something wrong with my charger.So the problem is my laptop ,when plugged in, keeps getting itself disconnected and connected from the status of being charged and I get that "beep" sound. Also...
  7. WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update: I noticed there was an update this morning on my month old gaming laptop and I restarted the laptop. Since restart, my internet has been disconnecting and reconnecting about every 30-40 seconds and there are multiple event logs with the code 7021 - connection telemetry fields...
  8. Charger disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charger disconnecting: My laptop keep disconnecting from charging i already checked battery, charger, and also check power troubleshooter please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charger-disconnecting/94d6c8a2-856e-439e-a3ff-314c1d4bbf91
  9. WINDOWS UPDATE 1809 TO 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS UPDATE 1809 TO 1903: IS THERE A WAY TO SAVE FILES, APPS AND SETTINGS IN THE WINDOWS UPDATE EVERYTIME I ALLOW WINDOWS UPDATE FROM 1809 TO 1903 I LOSE THE ABOVE. SO I AM FORCED TO RESTORE POINT BACK TO BEFORE THE UPDATE. THANKS, VAC...
  10. After updating to Windows 10 1903, the Wi-Fi on my laptop began to disconnect itself and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After updating to Windows 10 1903, the Wi-Fi on my laptop began to disconnect itself and...: I have Lenovo ideapad 530s-15ikb and after updating to Windows 10 1903, the Wi-Fi on my laptop began to disconnect itself and does not allow you to connect back. I reinstalled wifi drivers, reinstall entire windows (clean install, i even formatted system drive) and nothing,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have to reconnect my surface charger

2. windows 1903 charger disconnecting

3. battery charge keeps disconencting after recent windows update