Windows 10: Reconnect Drive

Discus and support Reconnect Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have to reconnect my drive I look how to fix it but here is a pretty bad problem I don't know where that drive is so I can't do anything about it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Soren Wells, May 21, 2020.

1. Reconnect Drive

I have to reconnect my drive I look how to fix it but here is a pretty bad problem I don't know where that drive is so I can't do anything about it does anyone have suggestions

:)

Soren Wells, May 21, 2020
  2. little cat, May 21, 2020
  3. GaryBetty Win User
    How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my file history file drive

GaryBetty, May 21, 2020
  4. Reconnect Drive

How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my device, I got a notice to reconnect my device I don.t know how please help

marydonato, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Reconnect Drive

1. Reconnect Drive - Similar Threads - Reconnect Drive

2. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  3. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  4. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...: On the lower right corner of my screen there is a bell shape that gives me notifications. I keep getting a Security notification that says: Reconnect your drive, your file history drive was... Then I click on it and a box pops up that says: "Your files will be temporarily...
  6. Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...

Why do i keep getting a "reconnect your drive" warning. I haven't disconnected my drive. I...: On the lower right corner of my screen there is a bell shape that gives me notifications. I keep getting a Security notification that says: Reconnect your drive, your file history drive was... Then I click on it and a box pops up that says: "Your files will be temporarily...
  7. What is "File History drive" and how should I reconnect it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is "File History drive" and how should I reconnect it?: What is "File History drive" and how should I reconnect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-file-history-drive-and-how-should-i/3ae7d693-5e00-493e-82e8-ac317855a16b
  8. What is "File History drive" and how should I reconnect it?

What is "File History drive" and how should I reconnect it?: What is "File History drive" and how should I reconnect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-file-history-drive-and-how-should-i/3ae7d693-5e00-493e-82e8-ac317855a16b
  9. External Hard Drive disconnects itself and reconnects after entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard Drive disconnects itself and reconnects after entering sleep mode: After I switched hard drives the internal ones and reinstalled Windows 10, one difference I noted is that now every external hard drive I connect, if it enters sleep mode, it automatically disconnects itself and reconnects so fast that I can only hear the drive disconnect...
  10. External Hard Drive disconnects itself and reconnects after entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hard Drive disconnects itself and reconnects after entering sleep mode: After I switched hard drives the internal ones and reinstalled Windows 10, one difference I noted is that now every external hard drive I connect, if it enters sleep mode, it automatically disconnects itself and reconnects so fast that I can only hear the drive disconnect...