Windows 10: Reconnect to OneDrive

Discus and support Reconnect to OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I temporarily unlinked my computer and account from OneDrive and now I am unable to sign back in. I know I am using the right email and password (it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Larry Buschman, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Reconnect to OneDrive

I temporarily unlinked my computer and account from OneDrive and now I am unable to sign back in. I know I am using the right email and password (it is what I use to log into the computer and to sign into Microsoft Community and post this question) but I keep getting an error message. Is there a setting I need to change?

:)

Larry Buschman, Dec 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 31, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Reconnect to OneDrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Reconnect to OneDrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Reconnect to OneDrive

1. Reconnect to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Reconnect OneDrive

2. During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...: During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my local Desktop files and i see the old desktop saved on OneDrive, when i unlink the OneDrive my Desktop folder not showing either on Users/xxxx/Desktop or Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Desktop ,...
  3. During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...: During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my local Desktop files and i see the old desktop saved on OneDrive, when i unlink the OneDrive my Desktop folder not showing either on Users/xxxx/Desktop or Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Desktop ,...
  4. W11: how do i disconnect onedrive from file explorer and then reconnect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11: how do i disconnect onedrive from file explorer and then reconnect?: I'm lost trying to access onedrive files from file explorer following some recent updates. Used to work fine. I can access the files online but it is awkward. I think all I need to do is disconnect the current onedrive connection to file explorer and then re-establish the...
  5. W11: how do i disconnect onedrive from file explorer and then reconnect?

W11: how do i disconnect onedrive from file explorer and then reconnect?: I'm lost trying to access onedrive files from file explorer following some recent updates. Used to work fine. I can access the files online but it is awkward. I think all I need to do is disconnect the current onedrive connection to file explorer and then re-establish the...
  6. I have lost connection to OneDrive, and cannot reconnect, My Mail address is no longer...

I have lost connection to OneDrive, and cannot reconnect, My Mail address is no longer...: I have lost connection to OneDrive, and cannot reconnect, My Mail address is no longer being recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-connection-to-onedrive-and-cannot/60f5b4b4-2ced-4953-9327-b0d2647206e8
  7. Onedrive mapped doesnt reconnect automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive mapped doesnt reconnect automatically: I have mapped onedrive as a network drive. This works. When I reboot, it doesnt reconnect automatically, even thought I selected reconnect automatically. So when I reboot, in the my computer section the onedrive Drive has a red cross through it. To make matters more...
  8. OneDrive is not reconnecting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OneDrive is not reconnecting: After doing the instructions to recover it, does not work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-reconnecting/0491ef85-32f0-4aa9-a8f4-0e5df30c1069"
  9. reconnecting to onedrive

reconnecting to onedrive: how do I reconnect to one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnecting-to-onedrive/1124a410-6347-4af0-9994-36d06ff6d7d1"
  10. Mapped OneDrive Fails to Reconnect at Login

Mapped OneDrive Fails to Reconnect at Login: I have my OneDrive mapped to my PC and whenever I reboot the machine it fails to reconnect. I saved my login credentials and checked reconnect at login. What happens is the authentication box opens with my username and password in it only in front of my username is the words...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect one drive

2. reconnect onedrive

3. reconnect to onedrive

4. how to reconnect onedrive,
  5. how do i reconnect onedrive,
  6. how to reconnect one drive,
  7. one drive reconnect,
  8. how do i reconnect to one drive,
  9. reconnect to one drive,
  10. reconnect one drive windows 10,
  11. how to reconnect my onedrive,