Windows 10: reconnect your drive

Discus and support reconnect your drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I received a notice to "reconnect your drive. Your file drive was disconnected for too long" How to solve the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by weberjim, Feb 5, 2019.

1. weberjim Win User

reconnect your drive

I received a notice to "reconnect your drive. Your file drive was disconnected for too long"

How to solve the problem?

:)

weberjim, Feb 5, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 5, 2019
  3. GaryBetty Win User
    How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my file history file drive

GaryBetty, Feb 5, 2019
  4. reconnect your drive

How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my device, I got a notice to reconnect my device I don.t know how please help

marydonato, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

reconnect your drive

1. reconnect your drive - Similar Threads - reconnect drive

2. Error reconnecting network drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error reconnecting network drives: I tried several of the fixes posted including the one by Andre for Directly on July 11th 2018, to reconnect my WD My Cloud drive. This was a bit out of date but I seemed to get through yet no reconnection. This seems to have been a constant problem with Windows since...
  3. Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w: This has happened after the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 2004. This computer has a HDD that stores the files and an SSD that stores the Windows Operating System files. I am worried that one of those drives have been messed up during the Windows 10 software update. A...
  4. Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w

in Windows 10 Support
    Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w: This has happened after the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 2004. This computer has a HDD that stores the files and an SSD that stores the Windows Operating System files. I am worried that one of those drives have been messed up during the Windows 10 software update. A...
  5. Reconnect Drive

Reconnect Drive: I have to reconnect my drive I look how to fix it but here is a pretty bad problem I don't know where that drive is so I can't do anything about it does anyone have suggestions...
  6. Reconnect network drives fails if I disable "Users must enter a username and password to...

Reconnect network drives fails if I disable "Users must enter a username and password to...: I just installed Windows 10 Home 1909 on an Intel NUC. I have another Win 10 tower PC that maps all my NAS network drives just fine, with user log-in to the PC disabled. On the NUC and via the same network switch to the NAS, Windows reconnect to the network drives is broken...
  7. It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug: Seriously .. Since windows 8.. probably 7. Is there any simple or fast way to stop this happening? For the past year its not, suddenly last few mornings it has.. Using NUC i3 Pretty certain Windows is long overdue a fix.. more so as Microsoft said it would be fixed in...
  8. Cannot reconnect back-up hard drive that had worked fine...shows 'disconnected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot reconnect back-up hard drive that had worked fine...shows 'disconnected: The back-up worked fine for several years but now shows 'disconnected' for file & system image back-up. Have physically reconnected cable, which was fine...still getting frequent messages to 'reconnect your drive'. HOW do you do that? One other thing...Windows 10 up-dated...
  9. Error: An error occurred while reconnecting drive to PC. When trying to access files over...

Error: An error occurred while reconnecting drive to PC. When trying to access files over...: In my home I have three PCs running on the latest version of Windows 10. They are all connected to the same WiFi network. I have turned on file sharing on all three computers, and each computer maps a drive letter to each of the other two computers (\\computer...
  10. My hard drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My hard drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: I have a razer blade stealth 2016 and a 1 TB Toshiba hard-drive. I have a a couple files and some games on the hard drive. It does this disconnect, reconnect thing when in use and when not in use. It makes it extremely annoying because data gets lost if I am using a file on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect (E:) to this computer

2. reconnect my file history drive

3. reconnect D: drive

4. reconnect drivers,
  5. reconnect file history