Windows 10: Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Discus and support Reconnecting with Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SonjiWaterfire, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it. there is no reconnect option, and the computer doesn't realize something is trying to connect to it. Is there a setting that was changed in the last few updates that changed something or am i just missing a setting somewhere i accidentally turned on/off

:)

SonjiWaterfire, Apr 17, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, Apr 17, 2020
  4. DtSodium Win User

Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

Hello,

I own a pair of Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones that i connect using an Asus Bluetooth adapter.
    Since the April creator's update, i am unable to reconnect the headphones simply by turning them on. Once i turn them off, they are gone for good. They still do appear as connected in the bluetooth devices list but wont appear in the list of audio device, even if i turn on disabled devices display.
    The only way to get them to work again is by deleting them, then going through the pairing process again, which is tedious.
    The headphones have at most 8hrs of battery life and turn off when i plug them, so i can't leave them on all the time as a temporary fix.
    Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this ?
    Thanks in advance.

DtSodium, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Reconnecting with Bluetooth

1. Reconnecting with Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Reconnecting Bluetooth

2. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  3. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  4. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...: While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the...
  5. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...: While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the...
  6. Periodic loss and reconnection of Bluetooth headphones

Periodic loss and reconnection of Bluetooth headphones: Good afternoon.problem - headphones BTHENUM\Dev_9C978903D0CCsometimes for unknown reasons they are disconnected from the adapterUSB\VID_8087&PID_0A2B&REV_0010and reconnects by itself after 1-2 minutesOS - Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.3007]I see the reconnection if I...
  7. Periodic loss and reconnection of Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic loss and reconnection of Bluetooth headphones: Good afternoon.problem - headphones BTHENUM\Dev_9C978903D0CCsometimes for unknown reasons they are disconnected from the adapterUSB\VID_8087&PID_0A2B&REV_0010and reconnects by itself after 1-2 minutesOS - Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.3007]I see the reconnection if I...
  8. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  9. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  10. Services Tab on Bluetooth Headphones keeps getting reset back to 'default' after a reconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services Tab on Bluetooth Headphones keeps getting reset back to 'default' after a reconnect: I'd like to be able to have my services tab not reset on every reconnect, here is a picture showing the reset that happens.Headphone Properties Servies TabThe Headsfree Telephony keeps getting turned back on and with that on, I cannot hear anything inside of Teams calls until...