Windows 10: Record in the background on Windows 10?

Discus and support Record in the background on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a program that always records for you in the background during gambling, but only saves the clips you want to save? All other clips are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gameprofil, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Record in the background on Windows 10?

Is there a program that always records for you in the background during gambling, but only saves the clips you want to save? All other clips are automatically deleted. I do not know exactly how to describe this. I mean the same system as on the PlayStation 4, where you can save a clip with the Share button and for example the last half hour of gameplay is saved.

:)

Gameprofil, Jun 23, 2020

2. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Record in the background on Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Record in the background on Windows 10?

1. Record in the background on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Record background

2. Xbox game bar background recording on Windows uses RAM or disk ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar background recording on Windows uses RAM or disk ?: Hello, as in the title, i've got a question about something i am unsure.Does the Xbox Game Bar background recording feature on Windows 11 constantly write / uses to RAM or disk ?Thanks in advance !...
  3. Xbox game bar background recording on Windows uses RAM or disk ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar background recording on Windows uses RAM or disk ?: Hello, as in the title, i've got a question about something i am unsure.Does the Xbox Game Bar background recording feature on Windows 11 constantly write / uses to RAM or disk ?Thanks in advance !...
  4. [PC] Xbox Game Bar background recording doesn't record correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [PC] Xbox Game Bar background recording doesn't record correctly: Hello,My background recording is set to 3 minutes, but when I try to record those past "3 minutes", it only records random amount below 1 minute.Windows 10, all updates, I did the troubleshooting, game dvr is not losing any memory always around 1200mb.This problem happens no...
  5. [PC] Xbox Game Bar background recording doesn't record correctly

[PC] Xbox Game Bar background recording doesn't record correctly: Hello,My background recording is set to 3 minutes, but when I try to record those past "3 minutes", it only records random amount below 1 minute.Windows 10, all updates, I did the troubleshooting, game dvr is not losing any memory always around 1200mb.This problem happens no...
  6. Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone: I'm trying to figure out why this is happening. I use the windows game bar for background recording for 30-second clips but the thing never records my microphone. My microphone is enabled in sound settings, the game bar is allowed to access my microphone in the windows...
  7. Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone

Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone: I'm trying to figure out why this is happening. I use the windows game bar for background recording for 30-second clips but the thing never records my microphone. My microphone is enabled in sound settings, the game bar is allowed to access my microphone in the windows...
  8. Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification: So I use the Xbox Game Bar and background recording pretty frequently while playing games but yesterday I turned it on for Google Chrome and now whenever I put any video fullscreen, the image will stutter. Is there a way to turn off background recordings for a specific app?...
  9. Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification

Turn off background recording for specific apps + Remove background recording notification: So I use the Xbox Game Bar and background recording pretty frequently while playing games but yesterday I turned it on for Google Chrome and now whenever I put any video fullscreen, the image will stutter. Is there a way to turn off background recordings for a specific app?...
  10. Is there a way to make the background recording option work anywhere?

Is there a way to make the background recording option work anywhere?: Here and there some wild stuff happens on discord calls with my friends and I was just wondering if there was a way you could use the "Windows 30 seconds rewind" feature everywhere submitted by /u/NemesisXS [link] [comments]...