Windows 10: record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player

Discus and support record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to record mp3 files to cd to play on car cd player?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jmWSX, Mar 26, 2020.

1. jmWSX Win User

record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player

how to record mp3 files to cd to play on car cd player?

:)

jmWSX, Mar 26, 2020

2. Cannot convert MP3 to wav to burn audio CD

I have made a mp3 recording using Perfect recorder app on Windows 8 Phone Lumia 635. I have transfered this 2 mp3 files to a Windows 10 PC. I can play this files without any problem in Windows media player or the new metro style player.

But when I try to burn it as audio CD with the media player it throws an error (there is a red cross indicating some unspecified problem). When I try to convert it with the VLC media player, it produces a playable but a very noisy poor quality wav file.

Other mp3 to wav cobnverters, like Freac or Free online mp3 to wav converter, fail completely producing almost empty file. There is probably some problem with file headers, I have tried a software that should fix mp3 but no success.

Is there any other way how to convert or burn audio cd from playable but somehow corrupted mp3?

Vojtěch Dohnal, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Burning a Disk to play on CD player

After an update earlier in the summer all my MP3 files wouldn't play anymore as somehow now the extension was wrong. I re downloaded them and they play now. However when I want to burn them to a disk I can only burn them so that they play on another computer
    and not so that they burn on a CD player. It doesn't matter whether I choose burn as a USB or burn to play on a CD player.

MarionPayne, Mar 26, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Burning Audio CD in Windows 10

That's what's supposed to happen when you burn an audio CD.

Read a commercially produced audio CD with your media player (e.g., Windows Media Player) and you'll see a list of .cda files, although there is actually no such thing as a .cda file. What you are seeing is an index of the music on the the CD. An audio
    CD is actually one continuous recording.

If you want to maintain the files as .wav or .mp3 you can burn a data CD. Keep in mind that a data CD won't play in an audio player.

BulldogXX, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player - Similar Threads - record burn mp3

2. HOW DO I BURN A CD TO PLAY ON CAR CD PLAYER,SONY BOOMBOX OR OLDER CD PLAYERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I BURN A CD TO PLAY ON CAR CD PLAYER,SONY BOOMBOX OR OLDER CD PLAYERS: HOW DO I BURN A CD TO PLAY ON ANY CD PLAYER..CAR,PORTABLE AND HOME CD PLAYERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-cd-to-play-on-car-cd-playersony/e4bf213b-517d-4dd3-b4f5-f67505f82338
  3. HOW DO I BURN A CD TO PLAY ON CAR CD PLAYER,SONY BOOMBOX OR OLDER CD PLAYERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I BURN A CD TO PLAY ON CAR CD PLAYER,SONY BOOMBOX OR OLDER CD PLAYERS: HOW DO I BURN A CD TO PLAY ON ANY CD PLAYER..CAR,PORTABLE AND HOME CD PLAYERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-cd-to-play-on-car-cd-playersony/e4bf213b-517d-4dd3-b4f5-f67505f82338
  4. HOW DO I BURN A CD TO PLAY ON CAR CD PLAYER,SONY BOOMBOX OR OLDER CD PLAYERS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Burning CD with audio files and will not play in a home stereo CD player

Burning CD with audio files and will not play in a home stereo CD player: So I have been trying to figure out this issue ever since windows 10 was released, at least that's when I noticed this issue happening. I have a PC and am running the most up to date version of Itunes on this computer. I download music and will burn a CD-R of audio files from...
  6. Mp3 cd burn issues.

Mp3 cd burn issues.: Hope you can help...I have exhausted every discussion thread and tried every possible "cure" but about 6 months ago my laptop decided that it would stop burning mp3 files to disc. I get different errors with WMP, Nero and straight forward copy to disc shortcut but all...
  7. Burn a file to CD

Burn a file to CD: I can't burn a file to CD-R using external ODD & HDD device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-a-file-to-cd/3a1b1705-fe1e-4462-ae21-c5580e3a314d
  8. CD player will not burn music on to CD

CD player will not burn music on to CD: I have recently had my CD/DVD drive replaced. It shows that it is working properly. I can play a DVD or CD with music or video on the CD/DVD Drive. When using the Windows Media program, I can not burn music on to a CD. This statement pops up: Windows Media Player cannot...
  9. Burning a Disk to play on CD player

Burning a Disk to play on CD player: After an update earlier in the summer all my MP3 files wouldn't play anymore as somehow now the extension was wrong. I re downloaded them and they play now. However when I want to burn them to a disk I can only burn them so that they play on another computer and not so that...
  10. Play and/or record a cd.

Play and/or record a cd.: I am having difficulty playing a cd In the optical drive. It will not play. Do I need something additional to enable the drive to play a cd. Any help would be appreciated....