Windows 10: Record-speed data transmission could make big data more accessible

Discus and support Record-speed data transmission could make big data more accessible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; University of Illinois engineers developed fiber-optic technology that can transmit data at a blazing-fast 57 gigabits per second, without errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cliff S, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Cliff S New Member

Record-speed data transmission could make big data more accessible

News Bureau | ILLINOIS

:)

Cliff S, Mar 24, 2016
  2. DonTolson Win User

support for windows mobile legacy applications on windows phone 8.1

Hmmmm... how does the transmission occur?

If all you want is to access the data on the phone, then you don't really need a DOS emulator, all you need is an app that will receive the data, store it on the phone (or on a OneDrive account, which could be accessed by the phone) and an app which will
    read and interpret the data.

A little more work from a development PoV, but I'm sure some bright spark could even build you a browser-based app which could receive and format the data, which could then be accessed from ANY device.

DonTolson, Mar 24, 2016
  3. JMEU Win User
    Decreased LTE download speed after connecting notebook to Lumia 950 DS Mobile Hotspot

Hi,

Mormally I have nearly 70Mbit/s of download speed when using LTE data transmission (SIM 1) on my Lumia 950 DS.

After turning on Mobile HotSpot speed on connected notebook decreases dramatically up to 3Mbit/s. Funny that my upload speed is about 18Mbit/s. I have no idea if it is problem with data transmission or maybe Lumia WiFi in line Lumia <-> Notebook.

Is this another bug on WM10??? or hardware?

...This phone, or rather WM10 OS makes me so frustrated...

Thema:

Record-speed data transmission could make big data more accessible

1. Record-speed data transmission could make big data more accessible - Similar Threads - Record speed data

2. Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?: We have found that the user's computer transmits data to and from the address delivery.mp.microsoft.com with the transfer protocol HTTP. We have a couple of questions that we need your help answering. 1. Is it a normal phenomenon to transfer data with these addresses and use...
  3. Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Data Transmission to delivery.mp.microsoft.com Using HTTP Protocol Normal?: We have found that the user's computer transmits data to and from the address delivery.mp.microsoft.com with the transfer protocol HTTP. We have a couple of questions that we need your help answering. 1. Is it a normal phenomenon to transfer data with these addresses and use...
  4. Data speed variance LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data speed variance LAN: As a senior, non-techie, I've come across varying speed ratings of components in my home ethernet LAN. While working on my network router I noticed that in the specs it gives it a max rating of 1GB transfer speed. My home network is a simple 2-PC setup, yet I've never felt...
  5. Data speed variance LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data speed variance LAN: As a senior, non-techie, I've come across varying speed ratings of components in my home ethernet LAN. While working on my network router I noticed that in the specs it gives it a max rating of 1GB transfer speed. My home network is a simple 2-PC setup, yet I've never felt...
  6. fs2020 data speed for update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs2020 data speed for update: i set the data speed in fs2020 to 5mbs because we have a slow internet connection. now it wants to update the software at 5mbs. can i get around the installation manager to reset this speed before doing the update. this will take days. i do my updates at our library where...
  7. Network transmission speed

Network transmission speed: When my win10 version is 1903, the connection speed is about 40M/s, but when I update the win10 version to 2004, the connection speed is limited to 10M/s, my driver and router are fine, but the updated version limits the connection Speed, connection speed and duplex mode...
  8. SLOW DOWNLOAD DATA SPEED

SLOW DOWNLOAD DATA SPEED: I am connected to the wifi . It has a fast internet speed. I am able to watch youtube and other online contents at maximum contents at ease. However when i start downloading any movie file specially or even a legit video file , the download speed doesnt exceed more than...
  9. Data transfer speeds

in Windows 10 Support
    Data transfer speeds: Morning all. Opinions needed, please... Is it best to simply install a USB 3.0 card into my computer (connect various USB drives to it), or buy a QNAP TS-231P for storage and backups? The USB 3.0 would be quicker for data transfer, versus the QNAP over LAN, no? PS: I...
  10. BLE HID driver crashes in the middle of data transmission

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLE HID driver crashes in the middle of data transmission: Hello All, I am working on BLE based barcode scanner which will send the data via HID over GATT profile. I am using nRF52840 device and Zephyr 1.13 with default connection interval parameters for my device. My device uses 3 BLE Tx buffers so that my application works...