Windows 10: record video of minimize app by game bar

Discus and support record video of minimize app by game bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi; how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video recording will stop . I don't want stop recording when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hamid.3, Apr 12, 2020.

1. hamid.3 Win User

record video of minimize app by game bar

Hi;

how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video recording will stop . I don't want stop recording when i minimize apps.

:)

hamid.3, Apr 12, 2020
  2. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Videos are frozen in recordings using Game Bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue is caused when the recording doesn’t end correctly. Normally when this happens you will need to restart the Game bar to fix the problem.

However, if restarting the Game bar doesn’t fix this issue, we can try the steps mentioned below and check if that helps in resolving the issue:

1. Close the game and Game bar.
    2. Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc key to open
      Task Manager.
    3. In Task Manager, click on more details.
    4. From the list of running processes, look for
      Broadcast bar server
      (bcastdvr.exe), right click on it and select
      End task
    5. Restart your game and Game bar and try recording games.

You can also try updating Display drivers form Device manager to make sure the latest version of Display drivers are installed on the computer. To update the Display drivers, please follow the steps mentioned in the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10.

For additional information, you can refer the article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. record video of minimize app by game bar - Similar Threads - record video minimize

2. game bar recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game bar recorder: when I record a game with game bar the record isn't in full screen how to fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recorder/2ac90bf0-b3a6-4984-92aa-5500d3956916
  3. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  4. Xbox Game Bar - Cannot Record Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar - Cannot Record Video: Hi, I am having issues with the 'Xbox Game Bar' being unable to record videos. If I try to record a video, I am given the error of "gaming features aren't available for the windows desktop or file explorer" and cannot enable video capture. This appears to be a common...
  5. Set video recording quality - Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set video recording quality - Xbox game bar: Hi everyone, I'd like to know if there's a way to set a lower quality for video recording using Xbox game bar. In my computer, I can only see two options: default and high. I think both record 1080p videos, which it's just too much for my needs. Thanks in advance...
  6. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  7. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Recording: Game recording makes the screen and resulting video stutter - any way to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recording/38f7184c-8392-426b-b5ce-901c7450793f
  8. Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...
  9. Videos are frozen in recordings using Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos are frozen in recordings using Game Bar: I recently just changed my fortnite resolution to 1440x1080. And when I did that and tried to use game bars "clipping" system the recording of the videos have not been recording. It records the audio but the video is just frozen on the first thing it was recording. I was...
  10. Recording video with game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording video with game bar: I have always recorded videos using 3rd party software, but yesterday, I recorded the Remembrance Sunday programme on BBC using the game bar recording mode. My stepson was marching in it and we saw him :-). I was really impressed with quality of recording, both sound and...