Windows 10: Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows

Discus and support Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i am recording videos for my Youtube channel and i record webcam with StreamLabs and desktop with GeForce and both video material bugging with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Skad014, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Skad014 Win User

Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows

Hi, i am recording videos for my Youtube channel and i record webcam with StreamLabs and desktop with GeForce and both video material bugging with video and audio sync. Different programs, but same problem When i add it to Sony Vegas pro 17 it get me this problem with audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KkaWT93o8w but i solved that with another fix. Parts where audio is not on place, when i play on my player, it's okay, but in Sony it's not, its not in place. But when i play parts on player where also gut bug, it gets freeze and when it comes to right place for audio it start again, like

:)

Skad014, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows

N95 Recorded Video: Video and audio is out of sync

Audio and video is out of sync when I play videos recorded with N95 on my PC. If have used different PC applications to play the video, but all exhibit the same problem.

In the beginning of at video it seems that the audio is about 400milliseconds ahead of the video - you hear the sound first. The different in audio and video is not constant. In a long video (30-50minutes) it is quite unpretictable how video and audio is out
    of sync in the end.

To experience the problem yourself record a long video sequence with a N95.

1 .Record something where it is easy to see if video and audio is in sync.

2. Transfer the recording to a PC.

3. Play the recording using VLC (www.videolan.org)

Another way to experience the problem is to convert the recording to AVI format at play it in MediaPlayer or WindowsMovieMaker. To convert a N95 video recording to AVI format use Mp4Cam2Avi.

MP4Cam2AVI Easy Converter

The video recording settings I use on my N95 are:

Best Quality

No Video Stablisation

Firmware version 21.0.0.16.

I think the video quality of N95 recordings is quite good, so I would really like to be able to view and edit the recorded vidoes on my PC.

samhepworth, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows

1. Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows - Similar Threads - Recorded video audio

2. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  3. Audio video sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio video sync: I recently purchased a laptop infinix inbook x1 neo 4 gb ram and 126 gb ssd and i was facing audio and video scyn and i want to fix and know the problem behind it because i am frustrated of that please help......
  4. Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows

Recorded video and audio don't sync after updating Windows: Hi, i am recording videos for my Youtube channel and i record webcam with StreamLabs and desktop with GeForce and both video material bugging with video and audio sync. Different programs, but same problem When i add it to Sony Vegas pro 17 it get me this problem with audio:...
  5. Audio/Video Not In Sync

Audio/Video Not In Sync: Hello, Is there a way to prevent audio delay when using airpods and recording a video utilizing the MSW Camera App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiovideo-not-in-sync/fd6d2765-03c1-48e1-b0d9-3d554ef34b2b
  6. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  7. No Audio from the Recorded Video

No Audio from the Recorded Video: When I recorded a video, using Xvid MPEG-4 Codec from HyperCam 2 (plus Stereo Mix), there is no audio in the video. [ATTACH] SxvnFh2qE4dvPjA6f87UyzLCdLjwvfeVWmk3pNLjF4ApFyRK2LNaxdRZD7GW627xLqNyrAhjetjf6ND25Xd4kGHfmtQ6J2VrefgW aE7q7sjgzmNQShcSwybcRg69KSUN [ATTACH] I...
  8. Audio/Video Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio/Video Sync: I'm trying to do some video conferencing using two separate devices for Mic and Video. As you can imagine, the audio and video are offset. The mic is a USB mic and the video camera is basically a smartphone, connected to a PC through Wi-Fi (using DroidCamX). It's been set up...
  9. Windows 10 audio/video syncing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 audio/video syncing: Whenever I watch streaming video, the audio and the video get out of sync. Like I'll start to watch a movie and at first the lips are in sync with the sound dialog. But after a minute or two they start to drift apart. The sound is heard but the people's lips don't start to...
  10. Audio/video out of sync after Windows 10 October 2019 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audio/video out of sync after Windows 10 October 2019 update: After the latest update (Oct 2019) 1903 Everywhere I try to watch videos there is a problem with audio/video sync. Windows 10 PC's (all 3 in the house) using Chrome browser, Firefox browser, have all been updated, rebooted multiple times, nothing seems to help....