Windows 10: Recording from 2 audio devices at once

Discus and support Recording from 2 audio devices at once in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I just started a YouTube channel with my wife. We bought a decent camera that seems to do a great job recording whoever is sitting closest to it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidPedigo1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Recording from 2 audio devices at once

So, I just started a YouTube channel with my wife. We bought a decent camera that seems to do a great job recording whoever is sitting closest to it, but has issues with the person sitting father away.

Since I have a spare USB mic, I was hoping to record from both audio sources at the same time and make sure we can both be heard. But, no matter what I do, I can't seem to get a program, such as Windows 10 Camera, to use both.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

DavidPedigo1, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Recording from 2 audio devices at once

Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Recording from 2 audio devices at once

1. Recording from 2 audio devices at once - Similar Threads - Recording audio devices

2. Send audio to 2 audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send audio to 2 audio devices: Hi there!I want to send the audio that goes to my oculus Oculus virtual headset device to also play on the laptop speakers. I searched and found that you can do that by using stereo mix on the control panel, but it didnt appear even after enabling "view unnabled devices"....
  3. Send audio to 2 audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send audio to 2 audio devices: Hi there!I want to send the audio that goes to my oculus Oculus virtual headset device to also play on the laptop speakers. I searched and found that you can do that by using stereo mix on the control panel, but it didnt appear even after enabling "view unnabled devices"....
  4. Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface

Recording garbled audio from USB audio interface: Every application that I have that can record audio, now sounds like a zoom call where the connection is bad. Playback is normal. Regardless of the program used the results are the same this seems like a driver or OS issue. I can use the same audio interface on my android...
  5. Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing Audio through 2 devices at once?: Hi peeps, ive upgraded my headset recently and now i face this issue: before i was using a Sennheiser USB Dongle for sound (3,5mm audio out, 3,5mm mic in), then i split the audio out with a 3,5mm splitter to have playback both on my headset and on my stereo system, which...
  6. Wont let me have audio in 2 windows at once or mutes the audio from other window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wont let me have audio in 2 windows at once or mutes the audio from other window: I am unable to have audio in 2 windows at once but only in certain applications, so I can have 2 youtube tabs open at once playing music but if I pause one the other tab goes mute but still plays the video and un-mutes when I go back into the tab. When I'm playing a game and...
  7. Audio From Screen Record Captures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio From Screen Record Captures: When I listen to audio through my headphones it sounds fine, but whenever I screen record anything through the windows game bar screen recorder the audio comes out crackly in the video, this happens when i record from the internal speakers as well...
  8. audio missing from my recording

audio missing from my recording: Hi there. I just installed Window 10. I have my stereo system connected to the computer through the line-in jack. When I play my music from my stereo, I can listen to it through my headphone. After installing Window 10, I cannot hear it anymore. I checked my settings...
  9. No Audio from the Recorded Video

No Audio from the Recorded Video: When I recorded a video, using Xvid MPEG-4 Codec from HyperCam 2 (plus Stereo Mix), there is no audio in the video. [ATTACH] SxvnFh2qE4dvPjA6f87UyzLCdLjwvfeVWmk3pNLjF4ApFyRK2LNaxdRZD7GW627xLqNyrAhjetjf6ND25Xd4kGHfmtQ6J2VrefgW aE7q7sjgzmNQShcSwybcRg69KSUN [ATTACH] I...
  10. Audio Issues from the Recorded Videos

Audio Issues from the Recorded Videos: I have the recorded videos with no audio. I did not do anything wrong with the audio settings. I already have Stereo Mix enabled, and I already have v6.0.8899.1 of Realtek High Definition Audio, so something weird went wrong with the audio. Please check them....