Windows 10: Recording function on Windows10 from XBOX does not work. Why?

Discus and support Recording function on Windows10 from XBOX does not work. Why? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to record a game for a project with the video recording function on Windows10 of XBOX a game. But when I press Win+G and start a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by pdoormann, Jul 10, 2020.

1. pdoormann Win User

Recording function on Windows10 from XBOX does not work. Why?

Hello,

I would like to record a game for a project with the video recording function on Windows10 of XBOX a game. But when I press Win+G and start a recording, after about 10 seconds I get an error message:

There is currently nothing available for recording! Please play and try again.

It worked the day before and I didn't make any other settings that might interfere with the recording. I also play the game in window mode!

Can somebody help me?

LG

:)

pdoormann, Jul 10, 2020
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Recording function on Windows10 from XBOX does not work. Why?

Xbox Recording Only Records One Thing At A Time.

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issue recording on game on your Xbox app. One of which is incorrect configuration setting. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may click the link below and follow the steps provided in the article.

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Recording function on Windows10 from XBOX does not work. Why?

1. Recording function on Windows10 from XBOX does not work. Why? - Similar Threads - Recording function Windows10

2. Why does my Xbox not work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does my Xbox not work?: Yo hbaun https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-xbox-not-work/a0c09f22-75c4-4b78-a651-d1a3d048fc9c
  3. Why does my Xbox not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Xbox not work?: Yo hbaun https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-xbox-not-work/a0c09f22-75c4-4b78-a651-d1a3d048fc9c
  4. Why does my Xbox not work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox gamebar does not record audio from all apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar does not record audio from all apps: I often use the Xbox gamebar's "instant replay" feature to record 30 second clips of my games when I am playing with my friends. Currently, the app works mostly fine when recording just my microphone. However, most of the fun comes from hearing what me and my friends are...
  6. Xbox gamebar does not record audio from all apps

Xbox gamebar does not record audio from all apps: I often use the Xbox gamebar's "instant replay" feature to record 30 second clips of my games when I am playing with my friends. Currently, the app works mostly fine when recording just my microphone. However, most of the fun comes from hearing what me and my friends are...
  7. Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404: Hi, I am currently facing a problem with XBOX Bar.I want to use the Tool to capture some videos of my gaming.XBOX Bar is running with [WINDOWS] + GI start the recordings.The recordings abourt after some minutes 1 min - 3minMy System:Win 11 pro with all updates. Radeon 6900xt...
  8. Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404

Error with recording function of Xbox Game Bar: "recording isn't working" - 0x82323404: Hi, I am currently facing a problem with XBOX Bar.I want to use the Tool to capture some videos of my gaming.XBOX Bar is running with [WINDOWS] + GI start the recordings.The recordings abourt after some minutes 1 min - 3minMy System:Win 11 pro with all updates. Radeon 6900xt...
  9. Xbox to windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox to windows10: Is there a way i can get my xbox to run in a bordered display on windows 10? like, if i plug in a HDMI from xbox to pc? is there any program that can do that? submitted by /u/TheWalrus27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ios30o/xbox_to_windows10/
  10. why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc

why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc: Voice recorder does nothing it never has and now I need it - any ideas I have troubleshooted it and it says there is no problem - nothing appears in the soundrecordings file, and it gives me no instructions just an annoying round button. any ideas?...