Windows 10: recording gameplay on PC

Discus and support recording gameplay on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the x box game bar on my pc to record me playing games on my pc. i'm trying to find out if I can do this and if the game bar has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jonwelsh, Sep 20, 2018.

1. jonwelsh Win User

recording gameplay on PC

I'm trying to use the x box game bar on my pc to record me playing games on my pc. i'm trying to find out if I can do this and if the game bar has webcam overlay options so I can put me in the videos. can someone help me with this?

:)

jonwelsh, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Xabache Win User
    I want to record gameplay in 4k....

Windows 10, GTX 760(4k capable), 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor, Fraps

I can do so at 1080p already. what do i need to change and where, to make my recordings true 4k

Xabache, Sep 20, 2018
  4. MrNeeds Win User

recording gameplay on PC

You can already record in 4k by using shadowplay, if you have geforce experience, you should have that option in there.

MrNeeds, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

recording gameplay on PC

1. recording gameplay on PC - Similar Threads - recording gameplay

2. Why won't xbox game bar let me record my gameplay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't xbox game bar let me record my gameplay?: Xbox Game bar have not been letting me record my games lately and I have already try to change the video to full screen borderless and still not working and different video qualities to it was working a few months ago and now it just doing this for all of my games and I have...
  3. Why won't xbox game bar let me record my gameplay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't xbox game bar let me record my gameplay?: Xbox Game bar have not been letting me record my games lately and I have already try to change the video to full screen borderless and still not working and different video qualities to it was working a few months ago and now it just doing this for all of my games and I have...
  4. i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...: i dont know when this issue started appearing, but i could trim and save recorded videos before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-while-saving-a-trimmed/e2bff78e-1b54-4960-89ce-ef0e7883bc40
  5. i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...

i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...: i dont know when this issue started appearing, but i could trim and save recorded videos before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-while-saving-a-trimmed/e2bff78e-1b54-4960-89ce-ef0e7883bc40
  6. automatic gameplay recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic gameplay recording: hello guys when i play games on my pc windows capturing recording automatically in avi format & occupying too much hard drive space..i tried two games wwe 2k23 and forza horizon 5..pls help...
  7. automatic gameplay recording

automatic gameplay recording: hello guys when i play games on my pc windows capturing recording automatically in avi format & occupying too much hard drive space..i tried two games wwe 2k23 and forza horizon 5..pls help...
  8. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  9. recording gameplay with game bar

recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  10. Can't record gameplay video smoothly - fullscreen causes lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't record gameplay video smoothly - fullscreen causes lagging: Installed the latest Windows 10 version recently and fully updated it also installed KB5003690 update 'cause my Windows 7 just decided to pass away, lol. So I have version 21H1, just fyi, maybe it can help to fix this issue. Also my specs:Intel Core i5-4430GTX 650 1GB16 GB...