Windows 10: recording gameplay on PC

Discus and support recording gameplay on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the x box game bar on my pc to record me playing games on my pc. i'm trying to find out if I can do this and if the game bar has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jonwelsh, Sep 20, 2018.

1. jonwelsh Win User

recording gameplay on PC

I'm trying to use the x box game bar on my pc to record me playing games on my pc. i'm trying to find out if I can do this and if the game bar has webcam overlay options so I can put me in the videos. can someone help me with this?

:)

jonwelsh, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Xabache Win User
    I want to record gameplay in 4k....

Windows 10, GTX 760(4k capable), 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor, Fraps

I can do so at 1080p already. what do i need to change and where, to make my recordings true 4k

Xabache, Sep 20, 2018
  4. MrNeeds Win User

recording gameplay on PC

You can already record in 4k by using shadowplay, if you have geforce experience, you should have that option in there.

MrNeeds, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

recording gameplay on PC

1. recording gameplay on PC - Similar Threads - recording gameplay

2. Record party chat with gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record party chat with gameplay: How can you record party chat with the gameplay? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-party-chat-with-gameplay/75f57e0f-08ee-445d-9e70-167eec4f9fbe
  3. Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay: Hi, So I've been trying to record my NS gameplay with just my PC and HDMI Cable.. Is there any way to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-connect-from-my-pc-as-a/953c89ea-434e-4b5b-81c9-f365fd022d0c
  4. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...: I have all the settings that I can see enabled within the gamebar and windows dvr capture settings to allow the microphone to be on by default, yet for some reason if I want the last 30 seconds captured to contain my voice, I have to open up the gamebar and unmute myself...
  5. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable to...: I have all the settings that I can see enabled within the gamebar and windows dvr capture settings to allow the microphone to be on by default, yet for some reason if I want the last 30 seconds captured to contain my voice, I have to open up the gamebar and unmute myself...
  6. Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay: I have been using Game Bar to record clips to share with my friends on Xbox ever since I switched to playing Destiny 2 on PC in January. I have continued to use my Xbox controller. In the last couple of months, the Windows cursor has started to randomly appear on-screen. I am...
  7. Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?: I have had this issue for quite a long time. I would be playing a game (in this case CS:GO), and the gameplay video would only show a black screen with clear audio. This only happens when I am using the "Record That" feature playing in fullscreen. I realize that this feature...
  8. Recording gameplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording gameplay: I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends. However when I am trying to record the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar....
  9. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...
  10. Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.: The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen with the windowed mode....