Windows 10: Recording issue in GameBar

Discus and support Recording issue in GameBar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChelseeS, Aug 17, 2020.

1. ChelseeS Win User

Recording issue in GameBar

Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this?

***Original Title: Game bar***

:)

ChelseeS, Aug 17, 2020

2. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      Recording issue in GameBar 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Recording issue in GameBar

Gamebar capture not recording audio

Gamebar recording isn't capturing audio. How can I fix it?

Is it a problem that Gamebar won't let me change the Mix from Monitor to Headphones?

Gavin.Williams, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Recording issue in GameBar

1. Recording issue in GameBar - Similar Threads - Recording issue GameBar

2. Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.: When I join a game, and press Win+Alt+R it says "Recording isn't working. Error: 0x82323619". Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-on-windows-10/67614606-5b07-49cf-abed-9aaba17da369
  3. Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.: When I join a game, and press Win+Alt+R it says "Recording isn't working. Error: 0x82323619". Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-on-windows-10/67614606-5b07-49cf-abed-9aaba17da369
  4. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  5. Gamebar does not record sound.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar does not record sound.....: Hi, recently I have found that gamebar isn, t recording any audio if I use a bluetooth headset. I thought it record the audio from system. How to resolve the issue? Can I recover the audio in recorded videosI know it's a stupid question but still...?...
  6. Xbox gamebar when recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar when recording: Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamebar-when-recording/d2a3fcbe-1d58-4b5e-8935-c797b7d8bae7
  7. Gamebar capture not recording audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gamebar capture not recording audio: Gamebar recording isn't capturing audio. How can I fix it? Is it a problem that Gamebar won't let me change the Mix from Monitor to Headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-capture-not-recording-audio/e9ca356a-ee66-465f-ba3a-2dbccbf1f1ed
  8. Gamebar not recording all sounds??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not recording all sounds??: So, when I record any games like Phantom Forces or Heroes and Generals using Gamebar, most of the time, it doesn't record the shots when you fire the gun. Is there a way I can insert a video in here as an example?...
  9. Gamebar recording / playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamebar recording / playback: Hi. Can anyone help with my kids pc. He uses gamebar to capture clips of his games. And the last week or so hes not been able to play them back. Just gets a pop up saying format not supported. Im not sure if they are even recoding but the timer is moving . Thanks...
  10. gamebar not recording my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamebar not recording my mic: my gamebar isnt recording my mic anymore but is recording my friends mics on discord and in game mics. how do i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-my-mic/e2e297e8-38c9-4e5c-b65c-29cdb0cd31e4