Windows 10: Recording Microphone Static

Discus and support Recording Microphone Static in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by an0nym0us_395, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Recording Microphone Static

So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends they hear lots of static and can't understand a word I'm saying. When I tested it with playback, it also sped up my voice and made me sound like a chipmunk for some reason. It only just happened recently and suddenly. I've tried everything; resetting my pc completely, uninstalling audio drivers and then restarting to rei

:)

an0nym0us_395, Aug 21, 2022

2. Microphone producing constant static!

Hey, I have a PC Windows 10, 64 bit which I recently got about a month or two ago. I have a headset which has a microphone that was working perfectly fine a few days or a week ago. Suddenly, the mic stops working and starts producing an obnoxious static
    sound which is constant.

It doesn't detect my voice or anything other than the constant static. The Microphone listed in Sound, then recording is 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help! I've tried everything to fix the problem but it's not working!!!!

I've tried to uninstall and update the Realtek driver for it. I tried to reinstall the Microphone through Device Manager. I've tried to troubleshoot the Mic by troubleshooting the Recording Audio in 'Hardware and Sound' but it doesn't troubleshoot the static!!!

Please HELP!

John_hoang03, Aug 21, 2022
  3. My headset microphone outputs static/very muffled sound

Hi Tom,

In order to help you resolve issues with the microphone on headset, we suggest the you run the built in troubleshooter in you PC. Here are the steps:

• In the Search Box, type Troubleshoot and press
      Enter.
    • Look for and select Recording Audio, and press Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rolando Vil, Aug 21, 2022
  4. Recording Microphone Static

External microphone not showing in the Recording tab

My Windows 10 laptop is not recognizing any external microphones. I have two headsets: a Bluetooth one and one for an audio jack. Both headsets work correctly on other devices. When I connect the headsets to my computer, I can hear audio, but the microphones
    do not work.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

• Updated drivers (they were already up to date)
    • From Sound Settings, headsets do not appear as options for the input device
    • Ran the microphone troubleshooter - headsets do not appear as options
    • From Control Panel > Sound > Recording, headsets do not appear as options. I have selected the disabled and disconnected devices options.
    • From Microphone Privacy, all apps have access to the microphone.
    That's everything I found online to fix this problem. Any suggestions?

TechWriterHeather, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

Recording Microphone Static

1. Recording Microphone Static - Similar Threads - Recording Microphone Static

2. Microphone has static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone has static: As the title says my microphone has static white noise type going on. I tried to turn down the boost/volume but when I do that I can't be heard well even if the mic is close to my face....
  3. Microphone has static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone has static: As the title says my microphone has static white noise type going on. I tried to turn down the boost/volume but when I do that I can't be heard well even if the mic is close to my face....
  4. Microphone has static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone Static Issue:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Static Issue:: So, whenever i am recording my voice on Audacity, or just talk. I can't speak anymore, whenever i want to say something, the static only plays. I set everything to defaults. Here is an...
  6. Microphone Static Issue:

Microphone Static Issue:: So, whenever i am recording my voice on Audacity, or just talk. I can't speak anymore, whenever i want to say something, the static only plays. I set everything to defaults. Here is an...
  7. Microphone Static Issue:

8. Recording Microphone Static

Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  9. Microphone recording static and not accepting any actual input?

Microphone recording static and not accepting any actual input?: I have 2 windows 10 Acer laptops, one older and one newer. My headset works fine on the newer computer. On the older computer, the headphones work fine, but the microphone constantly records a stream of static and nothing else. I verified that the driver is up to date....
  10. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static noise when recording from microphone: I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com