Windows 10: recording my desktop

Discus and support recording my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I record something that is going on on my desktop/screen? In this particular case, I want to record the slow pace that my virus scan is going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertHavens1, Apr 14, 2021.

1. recording my desktop

how do I record something that is going on on my desktop/screen? In this particular case, I want to record the slow pace that my virus scan is going at.

:)

RobertHavens1, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 14, 2021
  4. weybrew Win User

recording my desktop

weybrew, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

recording my desktop

1. recording my desktop - Similar Threads - recording desktop

2. Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop: I am using WhatsApp for desktop app on my hp laptop with OS Windows 11. Whenever I record an audio message on WhatsApp, the volume lowers extremely after 4/5 seconds and reaches almost zero! But I found it okay on I recorded an audio on web.whatsapp.com on chrome. I tried the...
  3. Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input volume very low or even zero in Webcam, Zoom, Screen record and Whatsapp Desktop: I am using WhatsApp for desktop app on my hp laptop with OS Windows 11. Whenever I record an audio message on WhatsApp, the volume lowers extremely after 4/5 seconds and reaches almost zero! But I found it okay on I recorded an audio on web.whatsapp.com on chrome. I tried the...
  4. Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings: Hi all!So the issue I have is with recording programs that want to record my monitor/desktop think OBS Display capture for example.When I try to record with the default setting which is DXGI Desktop duplication, it whitewashes or increases the brightness A LOT on the...
  5. Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings

Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings: Hi all!So the issue I have is with recording programs that want to record my monitor/desktop think OBS Display capture for example.When I try to record with the default setting which is DXGI Desktop duplication, it whitewashes or increases the brightness A LOT on the...
  6. When I record with my desktop audio, It matches my volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I record with my desktop audio, It matches my volume.: This is very annoying. I don't like when my desktop audio matches the volume of my computer. I recorded with my desktop audio on other computers and it sounds perfectly fine. and it doesn't match the volume. I just got this computer like 2 months ago brand new and I don't...
  7. When I record with my desktop audio, It matches my volume.

When I record with my desktop audio, It matches my volume.: This is very annoying. I don't like when my desktop audio matches the volume of my computer. I recorded with my desktop audio on other computers and it sounds perfectly fine. and it doesn't match the volume. I just got this computer like 2 months ago brand new and I don't...
  8. benefits of recording physical location of windows 10 based desktops

benefits of recording physical location of windows 10 based desktops: I am doing some research into asset management best practices for windows-based laptops and desktops. Most best practice guides suggest storing the physical location e.g. which office of all devices wherever possible, which is clearly more practical with desktops than...
  9. benefits of recording physical location of windows 10 based desktops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    benefits of recording physical location of windows 10 based desktops: I am doing some research into asset management best practices for windows-based laptops and desktops. Most best practice guides suggest storing the physical location e.g. which office of all devices wherever possible, which is clearly more practical with desktops than...
  10. benefits of recording physical location of windows 10 based desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    benefits of recording physical location of windows 10 based desktops: I am doing some research into asset management best practices for windows-based laptops and desktops. Most best practice guides suggest detailing the physical location wherever possible, which is clearly more practical with desktops than laptops. But I was trying to...