Windows 10: Recording my screen

Discus and support Recording my screen in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I previously was having an issue with recording with Xbox game bar and receiving an error I could not fix as seen here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nickburke8, May 1, 2022.

1. Recording my screen

I previously was having an issue with recording with Xbox game bar and receiving an error I could not fix as seen here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subxboxwin/unable-to-record-screen-and-get-recording-isnt/70a19bec-7fe6-4f6b-8279-de8116f0810f?messageId=a29fcf65-77cf-4cab-9143-4a00db629e54&page=3 However I found out that it is more than just xbox game bar and it is every software that I use to try and record my screen. I am looking for more help on this problem.

:)

nickburke8, May 1, 2022

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, May 1, 2022
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 1, 2022
  4. Mooly Win User

Recording my screen

Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

Recording my screen [​IMG]

Mooly, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Recording my screen

1. Recording my screen - Similar Threads - Recording screen

2. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  3. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  4. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  5. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  6. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool: I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0....
  7. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool: I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0....
  8. Windows 11 screen recording sped up using headset microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen recording sped up using headset microphone: I only have this problem when using my headset microphone but the screen recording is sped up a bit and my audio recording from headset mic is very sped up.I have tried screen recording using my laptop microphone and do not have this issue....
  9. Windows 11 screen recording sped up using headset microphone

Windows 11 screen recording sped up using headset microphone: I only have this problem when using my headset microphone but the screen recording is sped up a bit and my audio recording from headset mic is very sped up.I have tried screen recording using my laptop microphone and do not have this issue....
  10. Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11: around a month ago I could easily record my screen using game bar in my PC, but now it's not showing any recording option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-record-my-screen-using-gamerbar-in/b5c98df7-2d75-4023-976e-11304c587417