Windows 10: Recording myself on video

Discus and support Recording myself on video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I record myself performing a song on Windows 10? I want to play and sing some original music and capture it on video but don't know how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rcaldwell125_976, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Recording myself on video

How do I record myself performing a song on Windows 10? I want to play and sing some original music and capture it on video but don't know how to do that in Windows 10.

:)

Rcaldwell125_976, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 24, 2018
  3. zinou Win User
    100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through https://www.transfernow.net/en/ or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Jul 24, 2018
  4. wolfaust Win User

Recording myself on video

Free and Useful Video Recorder

Hi folk!

I'm looking for free and useful video recorder to use it capture gaming videos. A while ago I have tried TechSmith's Camtasia Studio demo, but it's not capture during the fullscreen mode,. It just recording windowed mode, I don't know why.

Could you guys please suggest free and useful video recorder?

Sincerely,

wolfaust, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Recording myself on video

1. Recording myself on video - Similar Threads - Recording myself video

2. Record video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  3. Record video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  4. Record video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. record a video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    record a video: how do i record a video of myself singing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-a-video/2f753834-d3a0-4c02-a16a-655208180277
  6. video recorder problem

video recorder problem: when I am open camera than one assage on screen "fornt fasing camera" camera capture photo but camera not capture video please solve problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recorder-problem/664ad719-03e7-45de-9cdf-a1fd789c2ad4
  7. Video recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video recording: I cannot record a video with my camera app for windows 10. The camera takes pics but when I click the record button it doesnt record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recording/65ea25c0-a3a3-40c7-be8a-9b9900de23ee
  8. blurry recording video

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurry recording video: the other day I recorded multiple videos on my dell inspiron 14 5000. the quality was great. then today after updating the system yesterday when I go to use the camera to record the quality is so blurry. this is both through the camera and through the zoom app. any ideas why?...
  9. Video Recording Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Recording Issue: Wondering if someone can help me figure out why the camera/video program that comes with Windows 10 will only record 1 or 2 seconds? I've only had it work properly a couple of times, I assumed it was because there were updates, however, no updates currently needed and I just...
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...