Windows 10: Recording preferences not appearing...

Discus and support Recording preferences not appearing... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kestutis Lioge, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Recording preferences not appearing...

Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way.

:)

Kestutis Lioge, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Recording preferences not appearing...

Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Recording preferences not appearing...

1. Recording preferences not appearing... - Similar Threads - Recording preferences appearing

2. Recording preferences not appearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  3. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c
  4. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c
  5. My xbox game bar is greyed out, I can't record my screen. Even the recording preferences...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox game bar is greyed out, I can't record my screen. Even the recording preferences...: I can't record my screen. I've tried all the tips on youtube but it still didn;t work. I've tried the regedit tips, reinstalling the xbox, changing the settings on local group policy, even my recording preferences are missing. Did anyone got the solution?? please i need your...
  6. Name does not appear on our records

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Name does not appear on our records: I was setting up a new Xbox for my son and put his age info with my email address. Now I cant sign in to my account because it says I need parent permission, but when I try to update the birthday or give permission from another email account, it still won't recognize the...
  7. Headset only appearing as Headphones. Microphone does not appear in Recording Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset only appearing as Headphones. Microphone does not appear in Recording Devices: Hi There, I recently ran and installed the latest Windows 10 update, and since then the microphone aspect of my headset ATH-ADG1X has stopped appearing in recording devices. The headphone aspect still works perfectly. The issue is that the PC Dell Laptop see the headset...
  8. Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable: After that UK Amazon distributor that got delisted, I don't really trust reviews that are on an app's listing. Any recommendations of screen recorder apps. I want to be able to do screen capture with audio. My experience has been that downloadable products are less glitchy...
  9. App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences

App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences: 1803 brought a new feature in the sound settings... Apparently you can select preferred playback and recording devices based on apps. I use Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition with a Philips SpeechMike to dictate charts at the hospital. I set Dragon and the Philips Device...
  10. App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences

App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences: 1803 brought a new feature in the sound settings... Apparently you can select preferred playback and recording devices based on apps. I use Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition with a Philips SpeechMike to dictate charts at the hospital. I set Dragon and the Philips...