Windows 10: Recording preferences not appearing...

Discus and support Recording preferences not appearing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kestutis Lioge, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Recording preferences not appearing...

Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way.

:)

Kestutis Lioge, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Recording preferences not appearing...

Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Recording preferences not appearing...

1. Recording preferences not appearing... - Similar Threads - Recording preferences appearing

2. Recording Preferences setting not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Preferences setting not available: I was playing while recording and saving clips even until yesterday. Today, I tried to record a clip and it just didn't work. When I opened Game Bar, all the recording features were greyed out. When I went to gaming settings to enable captures, there were no settings under...
  3. Recording Preferences Setting not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Preferences Setting not showing: In Gaming > Captures the setting "Recording Preferences" does not show and displays a grey bar instead. It was working a fine few days ago. How can I fix this problem? I've restarted the laptop several times but nothing changed....
  4. Recording Preferences Setting not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording Preferences Setting not showing: In Gaming > Captures the setting "Recording Preferences" does not show and displays a grey bar instead. It was working a fine few days ago. How can I fix this problem? I've restarted the laptop several times but nothing changed....
  5. Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available: I am not seeing my recording preferences and i want to enable captures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-recording-preferences-not-available/cbf040df-11c8-4491-97e5-f7def9e17f8c
  6. Windows 11 - no recording preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - no recording preferences: I have a problem when I want to use the Xbox game bar application. I can't use all the record buttons. And when I check the capture settings, there are no recording preferences. I have tried resetting the app, and editing the game dvr via regedit. But still can't work....
  7. Windows 11 - no recording preferences

Windows 11 - no recording preferences: I have a problem when I want to use the Xbox game bar application. I can't use all the record buttons. And when I check the capture settings, there are no recording preferences. I have tried resetting the app, and editing the game dvr via regedit. But still can't work....
  8. Recording preferences not appearing...

Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  9. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c
  10. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c