Windows 10: Recording Studio Pro

Discus and support Recording Studio Pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased Recording Studio Pro from Microsoft. It doesn't work. AT ALL. The Play Store didn't offer a "return link" when I reviewed my order... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WilliamPlatz, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Recording Studio Pro

I just purchased Recording Studio Pro from Microsoft. It doesn't work. AT ALL. The Play Store didn't offer a "return link" when I reviewed my order status. How do I get my money back?

:)

WilliamPlatz, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 2, 2021
  3. How to transfer Recorder Pro recordings from Lumia 630 to computer

Hi,

With regard to your concern, we would suggest that you reach out to Studio 8 developers on how you can transfer Recorder Pro recordings from Lumia 630 to a computer. As this app is only hosted/launched by Microsoft for Lumia phones.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

1fd2a083-300f-484f-993e-69f80807585a, Aug 2, 2021
  4. mama-g2 Win User

Recording Studio Pro

TRANSFER OF RECORDER PRO+ FILES TO SKYDRIVE

I've just managed to get recordings from Recorder Pro on my Nokia Lumia 520 to my PC in these steps:

• in Recorder Pro, tap the options logo (a circle of cogs) at the bottom right of the square tile showing the recording you want to send;
    • select "Save to song lib";
    • leave Recorder Pro and select your Music app, which gives you the option to look at Albums or Songs;
    • select <Songs>; you should see a list of all the Recorder Pro files you've just saved;
    • long-click the file you want to send;
    • select <share>; it displays all the places / methods you can share it to;
    • select your email account (called <My personal account> on my phone) and it will automatically create an email with the recording/song as an attachment;
    • type in the addressee and <send> it to yourself:
    • open your email browse on your PC and download the attached file.
    Hope that works for you too.

mama-g2, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Recording Studio Pro

1. Recording Studio Pro - Similar Threads - Recording Studio Pro

2. Corsair hs50 pro studio headphone problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corsair hs50 pro studio headphone problems: I bought a Corsair hs50 pro studio headphones yesterday and I can’t find a way for the mic to work I have looked in sounds and the headphones won’t appear and device manager it won’t appear I fear someone is wrong with my pc or the headphones simply won’t work...
  3. Corsair hs50 pro studio headphone problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair hs50 pro studio headphone problems: I bought a Corsair hs50 pro studio headphones yesterday and I can’t find a way for the mic to work I have looked in sounds and the headphones won’t appear and device manager it won’t appear I fear someone is wrong with my pc or the headphones simply won’t work...
  4. Corsair hs50 pro studio headphone problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen Recorder Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Recorder Pro: I just downloaded Screen Recorder Pro and it records the video fine however it wont record my audio. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-recorder-pro/0c66ac1f-b814-487c-9cc9-b8e69ed8009f
  6. Can't Record Screen Capturing using Xbox Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Record Screen Capturing using Xbox Studio: Hi all, I tried to record a game sequence using Xbox Game Bar, yet I got an error saying that my hardware does not support it. I find it hard to believe actually.. I'm using NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030. its driver is up-to-date, as well as the Windows 10 updates. Did anyone...
  7. Cool Edit Pro Record Malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cool Edit Pro Record Malfunction: My computer just updated Windows 10, now when I boot up Cool Edit Pro, it will not record or play a file, how do I fix it? I can open & close files but I cannot record or play anything....
  8. visual studio 2010 pro msi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2010 pro msi: I am trying to repackage visual studio 2010 pro using emco msi package builder when this has finished and made the msi file and run it I get “invalid license data reinstall is required” message pops up. How do I correct this. Thank you Mathew...
  9. Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio: Trying to decide between ManyCam and OBS Studio for a video recording software. What are the pros and cons of each? Recommendations? Some research seems to indicate that OBS is the more popular choice. Opinions? Thanks in advance! 153616
  10. LifeCam Studio recording software

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    LifeCam Studio recording software: where do you find the recording software included with lifecam studio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio-recording-software/b1ea25b7-f610-4f3b-8319-c5352e8aa1fa