Windows 10: Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...

Discus and support Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have all the settings that I can see enabled within the gamebar and windows dvr capture settings to allow the microphone to be on by default, yet for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apocalatypus, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...

I have all the settings that I can see enabled within the gamebar and windows dvr capture settings to allow the microphone to be on by default, yet for some reason if I want the last 30 seconds captured to contain my voice, I have to open up the gamebar and unmute myself every time after I record a clip or tab in or out of the game. How can I keep my microphone enabled no matter what?

:)

Apocalatypus, Dec 27, 2019

2. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my... 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...

Gamebar process problem

This **** runs in the background even if you uninstall Xbox app and have everything turned off it's a consistent pain in the ass that I have to kill the process every time I'm gaming because it eats my framerate when I've never used it or want to use it.

DavidSischo, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...

1. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my... - Similar Threads - Recording last seconds

2. automatic gameplay recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic gameplay recording: hello guys when i play games on my pc windows capturing recording automatically in avi format & occupying too much hard drive space..i tried two games wwe 2k23 and forza horizon 5..pls help...
  3. automatic gameplay recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic gameplay recording: hello guys when i play games on my pc windows capturing recording automatically in avi format & occupying too much hard drive space..i tried two games wwe 2k23 and forza horizon 5..pls help...
  4. Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds: Hello, I've changed settings for xbox game bar to record not last 30 seconds but 3 minutes, but It still records 30 seconds, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-record-last-30-seconds/5f0bdeda-a3af-4a51-bfe6-5d3cd08b7843
  5. Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds: Hello, I've changed settings for xbox game bar to record not last 30 seconds but 3 minutes, but It still records 30 seconds, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-record-last-30-seconds/5f0bdeda-a3af-4a51-bfe6-5d3cd08b7843
  6. Windows 10 Gamebar "Capture last 30 seconds" not working properly with 60fps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Gamebar "Capture last 30 seconds" not working properly with 60fps: Essentially, title. The Gamebar works fine if I try to record 30fps. It captures pretty nice quality and at a pretty stable 30fps. So I tried to go further, I decided to try 60fps. It recorded okay as well, the problem was that the clips, which were supposed to be 30 seconds...
  7. How is Windows 10 able to record the last 30 seconds of a game?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How is Windows 10 able to record the last 30 seconds of a game?: Does anyone know how Windows 10 records the last 30 seconds of a game when pressing the specific shortcut (Windows key + Alt + G)? Is this possible thanks to a continuous recording of the game on HDD/SSD or RAM? Thanks in advance....
  8. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable to...: I have all the settings that I can see enabled within the gamebar and windows dvr capture settings to allow the microphone to be on by default, yet for some reason if I want the last 30 seconds captured to contain my voice, I have to open up the gamebar and unmute myself...
  9. Recording gameplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording gameplay: I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends. However when I am trying to record the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar....
  10. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...