Windows 10: Recording time of game bar not hiding itself

Discus and support Recording time of game bar not hiding itself in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed all the windows updates and also regarding the gamebar update from the microsoft store. Still when i record an app using gamebar the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flash Hyden, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Recording time of game bar not hiding itself

I have installed all the windows updates and also regarding the gamebar update from the microsoft store. Still when i record an app using gamebar the recording time does not hide itself with win+alt+t.It is very annoying and i am not able to focus on my work due to it. Is there an alternate way of hiding the recording time ?plzz fix this issue with the gamebar. The app i am using gamebar to record is Fl studio 20.

Thanks in advance

:)

Flash Hyden, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Apr 5, 2019
  3. renee1219 Win User
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Recording time of game bar not hiding itself

Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Recording time of game bar not hiding itself

1. Recording time of game bar not hiding itself - Similar Threads - Recording game bar

2. how to hide xbox game bar while recording?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to hide xbox game bar while recording?: Hello, I wanna hide Xbox game bar while recording Because of this new update.I seen these posts and I read all of the replies but cant understand still, Like in my settings there is no DVR.I Do not know someone please help me....
  3. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dk4/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  4. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dfw/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  5. Game Bar Recording

Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  6. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  7. Hiding Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding Game Bar: When i'm playing and recording my games, the recording timer will very commonly get in the way and block my mouse from the game window, oftentimes causing me to lose. The old game bar had an option to be hidden, which prevented this problem, but the new one seemingly does...
  8. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Recording: Game recording makes the screen and resulting video stutter - any way to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recording/38f7184c-8392-426b-b5ce-901c7450793f
  9. How to hide game bar recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide game bar recording: Hello. So gamebar and its features are cool and all but can't see myself play shooters or any game in general with this on. Any way to hide it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-game-bar-recording/85696b40-1f15-4c98-ad85-ba04eaf3c2ae
  10. GAME bar cannot hide the recording time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GAME bar cannot hide the recording time: When I press Win+Alt+t to hide recording time, it doesn’t work. It is really annoying because hinders my work. I install all Windows updates. How can I hide the recording time? I use the gamebar with Fl studio 20...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game bar hidding

2. hiding new game bar when recording