Windows 10: Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this?

Discus and support Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to record video with a green screen using the windows camera app, the recorded video is a different colour than what was on the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SAGB - MCET, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this?

When I try to record video with a green screen using the windows camera app, the recorded video is a different colour than what was on the screen through live view of the camera.

My green screen gets a bluish cast and my whole video has a hue shift that makes it impossible for Filmora to isolate the green screen.

When I view the camera through the camera app, the colour seems fine, when I play the video back with the camera still active to compare, the green screen in the recorded video is visibly bluish compared to the live video from the camera. This is really frustrating.

Is there any way to fix this?

:)

SAGB - MCET, Jul 9, 2019

2. Windows Phone Camera App: Recording Video with headset microphone instead of internal mic

Hello,

The phone only uses the built-in mic when recording videos on the Camera app. If you want to use an external mic when recording videos, it is best that you send this suggestion through Feedback Hub so our developers can work on it. To send a feedback on
    your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the Add button
      (+) at the top right side.
    • Select Suggestion and provide the details needed in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

Michael Rey, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    How to open camera and start camera recording in windows 10 using commands

Hi Kire,

The Camera app in Windows 10 helps you to take pictures, record videos, or stream video while video chatting. To open the Camera, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and choose Run.
    • Enter this command in the Run dialog box: microsoft.windows.camera:.
    • Click OK.

Automatic recording is unavailable in the Camera app. To record videos, you first have to switch to
    Video mode. Tap the Video button from the right side of the app’s window.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Joan Pin, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this?

Sumit Dhiman, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this?

1. Recording video with Windows Camera app distorts colour... How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - Recording video Camera

2. How to record a timelapse video using Windows Camera or a 3rd party app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to record a timelapse video using Windows Camera or a 3rd party app: So im trying to record a timelapse video of a plant using a usb cam on my windows PC. And for what I know. Timelapses don't need the source video to be 30fps since plants grow very slowly. So is there a way to record videos at like 1 fps or 0.05 fps?...
  3. Camera App Doesn't Record Video

Camera App Doesn't Record Video: After getting my webcam I decided I would try and record some videos and test out the quality. I can open the camera app just fine and takes pictures fine, but when I go to try and take a video it stops within a second and gives me a pop-up box containing the text; "Start a...
  4. Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio: [ATTACH] Info about my system: Computer: 10 year old Dell Inspiron 1564 Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.388 Camera app version: 2020.504.40.0 Earlier this day, I was recording a clip of my 1983 Sanyo boombox playing a cassette tape, with...
  5. photograph colour distorting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photograph colour distorting: When I upload a picture from a camera the colours especially blues distort, initially when you click to open it looks correct and when it actually opens, the lighter colours go lighter blues change to nearly a coral green and the darker go much darker. Any help would be...
  6. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video: I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark. Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video...
  7. Camera video recording problem

Camera video recording problem: I want to record videos but camera app doesn't allow to record more than 1 second. It was working properly 3 weeks before. I think it is broken after system update. Can you help me urgently? Thanks... I bought my laptop just 1,5 months before. Acer Swift 5 Windows 10...
  8. Unable to record video in Camera app

Unable to record video in Camera app: I am unable to record video in my camera app.I don't know why?But i can take a snap in it. ***Original Title: Camera app issue*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-record-video-in-camera-app/56be50bb-4082-4d78-a6de-3055e7db00ad
  9. how can I fix screen distortion?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I fix screen distortion?: Repeat of problem. I had my PC serviced recently and a problem with screen distortion has recurred. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-screen-distortion/ffd4fbe5-98a2-453c-8bbd-4d03174ed280
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...