Windows 10: Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive

Discus and support Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a couple of images from a USB drive and need to recover them. They do not go to my recycle bin and cannot figure out where it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisVickers, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive

I accidentally deleted a couple of images from a USB drive and need to recover them. They do not go to my recycle bin and cannot figure out where it is

:)

ChrisVickers, Oct 3, 2019

2. HOW TO RECOVER DELETED FILES ON A USB DRIVE

I accidentally deleted some files on my USB drive. Is it possible to recover them via command line?

If not, what is a reputable third party app that works well on Windows 10?

TrubTrubTrub, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive

how to recover deleted files on usb.

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor, 18 years experienced windows guide. I am here to work with you hon this problem.

Try with this Pen Drive Data Recovery Software suggested in Microsoft website.

Refer here to Recover Permanent Deleted Data from Pen Drive:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/How-to-Re...

Try these steps to recover deleted files on usb if they were deleted by virus:

- Press Windows and “R” keys to launch the Run Program.

- Type “cmd” and hit “Enter” key to open Command Prompt window.recover deleted files from usb

- In the Command Prompt window, type chkdsk H: /f and hit “Enter” key (Replace H with the drive letter of the USB drive).recover deleted files usb

- Now, type Y and hit the “Enter” key to proceed.

Type H: (if H is usb drive) to change path and press Enter.

In your USB drive letter path, type this command

attrib *.* -h -r -s /s /d

and hit the Enter key

After this procedure, you will find all deleted files on a newly created folder on your USB drive. But you can change the file extension back to a normal format so as to make those found files functional again.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Note:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

GaneshGandhi1982, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive

1. Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive - Similar Threads - Recover accidental deleted

2. Recover accidentally deleted vbs files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover accidentally deleted vbs files: Are these files important see attached image? I recently deleted those since an antivirus software detected 2 trojan viruses from those path and the notification kept popping up every minute. When I deleted those vbs files, the continuous pop-ups ended. However, I started to...
  3. Recover accidentally deleted vbs files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover accidentally deleted vbs files: Are these files important see attached image? I recently deleted those since an antivirus software detected 2 trojan viruses from those path and the notification kept popping up every minute. When I deleted those vbs files, the continuous pop-ups ended. However, I started to...
  4. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? I am too nervous right now. Read some article online and found out that one person deleted that folder and then rebooted his pc. but his pc won't even reboot. it's just blue screen. I am...
  5. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  6. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  7. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

8. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...
  9. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...
  10. Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor: Hi, I have accidentally deleted my secondary monitor from my windows 10 PC, I deleted it using the device manager and right clicking on the device, then uninstalling it. Is there any way I can restore this monitor without resetting my PC. Thank you...