Windows 10: Recover Admin Password

Discus and support Recover Admin Password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a dell inspiron that i had for like 2 years now. I forgot the admin passowrd for the main account and the only onther account i can sign into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_wesder, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Recover Admin Password

So I have a dell inspiron that i had for like 2 years now. I forgot the admin passowrd for the main account and the only onther account i can sign into is my sons. I dosent require a password but the account has acces to virturally nothing, whenever i try to do basically anything it asks or the admin password. How can I find out the password without changing it, or reseting the computer at all.

submitted by /u/_wesder
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_wesder, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Mar 2, 2020
  4. freeboy Win User

Recover Admin Password

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Recover Admin Password

1. Recover Admin Password - Similar Threads - Recover Admin Password

2. Is there any way to recover your admin password on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to recover your admin password on Windows 11?: Forgot the pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-recover-your-admin-password-on/159df4b8-8e15-40a5-8550-997910ea4f94
  3. How recover password for admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How recover password for admin: How recover password for admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-password-for-admin/28b4e1fe-ad9a-4b5f-af80-30ad42dd71bb
  4. How recover password for admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How recover password for admin: How recover password for admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-password-for-admin/28b4e1fe-ad9a-4b5f-af80-30ad42dd71bb
  5. Is it possible to recover encrypted win 11 only admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover encrypted win 11 only admin password: Hi,Blue screen appears and diagnose can’t success to start windows.All advanced options steps ask to enter bit locker recovery key. To continue. Unfortunately, I don’t have bit locker recovery key. I only have administrator login name and password.- How can I recover my...
  6. how do you recover password for Admin User Control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you recover password for Admin User Control?: how do you recover password for Admin User Control? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-recover-password-for-admin-user-control/9dac35bb-9bd3-4b47-be26-0ab6556837a8
  7. how do i recover admin password for system restore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i recover admin password for system restore: so I'm trying to do a complete system restore and it needs my admin password. I have exhausted all passwords I think it can be and I am able to login to my Microsoft account. I'm confused and need help...
  8. Recover admin account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover admin account: I know that this is a common problem, and the solution varies.My context:2 users:1 local admin account1 local userThe local admin account is with a password, I don't remember it. I didn't link the account to windows, but I have the Gmail user of my Microsoft account logged...
  9. Recovering admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovering admin account: The account on my PC does not have admin privileges and I want to be able to down load and install things but I can't. Does anyone have preferably multiple methods to get the admin account on this PC back?...
  10. how to recover the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to recover the admin: Last week,I was change my user account into standard user. I have two standard user account.But in my windows do not have any administrator. how do i recover my admin account....