Windows 10: Recover an Unsaved search in File explorer Windows 10

Discus and support Recover an Unsaved search in File explorer Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It was a silly question - I would delete it if I knew how! 164950 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndrewSWHatton, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Recover an Unsaved search in File explorer Windows 10

It was a silly question - I would delete it if I knew how!

:)

AndrewSWHatton, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  3. WADENYE Win User
    how to recover an unsaved file

How do I recover an unsaved file. This is the fifth time I've asked this question. Is there actually anyone doing this?

WADENYE, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Recover an Unsaved search in File explorer Windows 10

File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Recover an Unsaved search in File explorer Windows 10

1. Recover an Unsaved search in File explorer Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Recover Unsaved search

2. How to recover unsaved notepad files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover unsaved notepad files?: I had a notepad file that I've been adding to and saving all that while. Until today, when I clicked out of it without saving the latest version. How do I recover what was written on it? Thanks to everyone for the help in advance :...
  3. How to recover unsaved notepad files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover unsaved notepad files?: I had a notepad file that I've been adding to and saving all that while. Until today, when I clicked out of it without saving the latest version. How do I recover what was written on it? Thanks to everyone for the help in advance :...
  4. Recover unsaved snips

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover unsaved snips: Edition Windows 10 Home in S mode Version 22H2 Hello:I might have walked away for a while, when my notebook did an update I didn't expect while I had a number of unsaved snips in the app. I do it all the time. I save a series of snips when I'm done with SAVE AS, one after...
  5. Recover unsaved snips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover unsaved snips: Edition Windows 10 Home in S mode Version 22H2 Hello:I might have walked away for a while, when my notebook did an update I didn't expect while I had a number of unsaved snips in the app. I do it all the time. I save a series of snips when I'm done with SAVE AS, one after...
  6. how recover unsaved file in notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how recover unsaved file in notepad: my laptop automatically turned off and my file was gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-unsaved-file-in-notepad/dc392907-f29e-4d06-a07e-a6e0479e6f94
  7. how recover unsaved file in notepad

how recover unsaved file in notepad: my laptop automatically turned off and my file was gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-unsaved-file-in-notepad/dc392907-f29e-4d06-a07e-a6e0479e6f94
  8. how recover unsaved file in notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Recover Unsaved Notepad Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Unsaved Notepad Files: I had about three Notepad files open on my laptop with lots of random notes for work, then my laptop went blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." and I lost everything. I've tried looking in the %appdata% folder for .txt files and all I can see are...
  10. Recover Unsaved Notepad Files

Recover Unsaved Notepad Files: I had about three Notepad files open on my laptop with lots of random notes for work, then my laptop went blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." and I lost everything. I've tried looking in the %appdata% folder for .txt files and all I can see are...