Windows 10: recover apps after a reset of windows 10

Discus and support recover apps after a reset of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I recover apps after a reset of the windows 10? Office does not show up in blue only the version numbers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JMcG911, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JMcG911 Win User

recover apps after a reset of windows 10

How do I recover apps after a reset of the windows 10? Office does not show up in blue only the version numbers.

:)

JMcG911, Apr 29, 2019

2. Recovering apps lost to reset

I reset my dell inspiron computer with windows 10 and lost some apps in the process. I have a list of them but I do not know how to recover them

KathyCleggett, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Recover apps on Windows 10 reset

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to recover the apps after performing a Windows 10 reset. The Windows reset will remove all the applications that was installed on your system and it can only be recovered if a system image backup
    was created prior to the reset. However, if the reset was performed by selecting the option to ‘Keep my files’, then this would keep your personal files intact.

I would suggest you to refer the article on
    Recovery options in Windows 10
    , kindly refer the section ‘Reset your PC’ for more information on the options provided to you during the Windows reset.

Hope it helps,

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. recover apps after a reset of windows 10 - Similar Threads - recover apps reset

2. Recover files after resetting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover files after resetting: So since I had multiple userss in my system, I put the extra security method through which only I can access my folder when my user account is running, I had this setting on a long time ago and forgot about it and recently reset the pc fully, now since my account is gone I...
  3. Recover files after resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover files after resetting: So since I had multiple userss in my system, I put the extra security method through which only I can access my folder when my user account is running, I had this setting on a long time ago and forgot about it and recently reset the pc fully, now since my account is gone I...
  4. Recover files after resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  6. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  7. Recovering all apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering all apps after reset: I had to reset my desktop thinking it would fix my problem, however, has created even bigger issues by removing all of my apps and now I cannot figure out how to recover them. Help!...
  8. Recovering software after resetting windows

Recovering software after resetting windows: Hi, my PC came with MS office, Adobe acrobat and photoshop and due to a issue in Microsoft Store app, I had to reset my device. Now I have lost all those softwares. How can I get them back?...
  9. Windows 10 will not recover or reset.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 will not recover or reset.: [IMG] My most recent phone chat with a Microsoft Technical support tech was that he would keep my Microsoft technical support file open 1 more month as my WIN 10 Pro PC problem is still is not fixed. Re: SRX1481696857ID. To avoid confusion at this point, the history of this...
  10. Recover apps on Windows 10 reset

Recover apps on Windows 10 reset: Split from this thread. Q. Received warning from Microsoft my system was shut down plz call 1-833-814-6444 is this real? - - - - - Hello. I'm Rey, an Independent Advisor willing to help the users. To best assist you. Could you please provide more info about your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore apps after reset windows 10

2. how to recover apps after reset windows 10

3. recover apps after windows 10 reset

4. can i restore apps after reset in windows 10,
  5. how to recver apps after windows reset,
  6. windows 10 removed apps after reset,
  7. recover apps after windows reset windows 10,
  8. restore app lost from restore,
  9. restore apps removed during reset,
  10. restoring apps removed by reset,
  11. how to reinstall apps lost during reset,