Windows 10: recover apps after refresh on windows 10 home

Discus and support recover apps after refresh on windows 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; did a refresh on my HP 19 computer with windows installed but did reinstall my apps can this be recovered check and shows all my apps that didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edwinross, Sep 27, 2018.

1. edwinross Win User

recover apps after refresh on windows 10 home

did a refresh on my HP 19 computer with windows installed but did reinstall my apps can this be recovered check and shows all my apps that didn't reinstall can this be fix and how

:)

edwinross, Sep 27, 2018

2. Refreshing or Recovering my computer

Hi Kendall,

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

You will lose applications and drivers or updates installed if you refresh or recover.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    Recovery options in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Fix network connection issues:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 27, 2018
  3. eghuggins Win User
    Recover programs deleted by Windows 10 Refresh

how do I recover apps deleted when windows 10 was refreshed

eghuggins, Sep 27, 2018
  4. cfuglein Win User

Refresh All Apps

Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it?

cfuglein, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. recover apps after refresh on windows 10 home - Similar Threads - recover apps refresh

2. Recover Windows 10 Home product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Windows 10 Home product key: I bought a Windows 10 Home pack with USB stick some time ago. It came with the activation key on a card inside the box. I remember opening the box to check what's inside, but I never ended up installing this windows on any of my machines and the box was just sitting on my...
  3. Recover Windows 10 Home product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Windows 10 Home product key: I bought a Windows 10 Home pack with USB stick some time ago. It came with the activation key on a card inside the box. I remember opening the box to check what's inside, but I never ended up installing this windows on any of my machines and the box was just sitting on my...
  4. Recover Windows 10 Home product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro

Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi All,I have one Lenovo laptop came with Windows 10 Home SL pre installed. Now due to my work purpose my organization updated my laptop to Windows 10 Pro with their product key. Now I'm living the organization very soon, so they will de-activate that Windows 10 Pro product...
  6. Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro

Recover OEM Windows 10 Home after De-Activation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi All,I have one Lenovo laptop came with Windows 10 Home SL pre installed. Now due to my work purpose my organization update my laptop to Windows 10 Pro with their product key. Now currently I'm living the organization, so they will de-activate that Windows 10 Pro product...
  7. App gone after refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App gone after refresh: Hi! I recently performed a refresh on my Windows 10 laptop, and noticed that when completed, Microsoft Store said that I do not own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I had access to it before the refresh, now I don't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  8. No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No list of uninstalled apps after refresh: I recently decided to refresh my pc to fix some software problems I was having. Although I was prompted that the apps uninstalled would be given in a list on my desktop, once my computer booted back up there was no list on the desktop. Is there anywhere else this list could...
  9. recover apps after a reset of windows 10

recover apps after a reset of windows 10: How do I recover apps after a reset of the windows 10? Office does not show up in blue only the version numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-apps-after-a-reset-of-windows-10/1183f9d8-8038-4ccf-959c-a88f28811a67
  10. missing apps after windows 10 refresh

missing apps after windows 10 refresh: how do I access apps that disappeared after windows 10 refresh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/missing-apps-after-windows-10-refresh/b12f2646-aa6d-4fcb-a6fb-5a22a8ba2719

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover apps after refresh