Windows 10: Recover cleaned data from DISKPART cmd during formating

Discus and support Recover cleaned data from DISKPART cmd during formating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, During system formatting, I cleaned wrong disk by following below command : 1. Select Disk 1 2. Clean 3. Convert mbr Now, it's showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jitendrakumar_037, May 21, 2020.

1. Recover cleaned data from DISKPART cmd during formating

Hi Team,

During system formatting, I cleaned wrong disk by following below command :

1. Select Disk 1

2. Clean

3. Convert mbr

Now, it's showing unallocated space and all data has been gone. Requesting you, please suggest how to get back my all data.

Thanks,

Jitendra

:)

jitendrakumar_037, May 21, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 21, 2020
  3. Cast Win User
    USB wont format using diskpart

I leave this in case the case is running differently.

• cmd
    • diskpart
    • list disk "
    • select disk x
    • clean
    • create partition primary
    • activate
    • format fs = ntfs quick
    • or
    • format fs = fat32 quick "if we will load Linux. If only for storage format with NTFS.

4. Recover cleaned data from DISKPART cmd during formating

diskpart for usb drive format is not working

when i used to make my pendrive bootable and it doesnt perform well and shows errors now the pendrive is not working and wants formating .So i m going to used cmd diskpart commands for clean the pendrive but when i opened the cmd by administrator and type
    diskpart and enter after that the i couldn't type anything in the diskpart as my keyboards are not working nor the on screen keyboard does. please suggest me somthing to fix the diskpart problem.

PranshuPandey, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Recover cleaned data from DISKPART cmd during formating

1. Recover cleaned data from DISKPART cmd during formating - Similar Threads - Recover cleaned data

2. Data recovery after diskpart clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data recovery after diskpart clean: Hi,So today i wanted to upgrade to windows 11, but the problem with GPT and MBR caused me to run Command, on the Command i run diskpart, there i accidentally cleaned the disk 0 which contained drive C, D, and most important drive F where i saved all my data. Now i have no...
  3. Data recovery after diskpart clean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data recovery after diskpart clean: Hi,So today i wanted to upgrade to windows 11, but the problem with GPT and MBR caused me to run Command, on the Command i run diskpart, there i accidentally cleaned the disk 0 which contained drive C, D, and most important drive F where i saved all my data. Now i have no...
  4. Data recovery after diskpart clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean: I've accidentally used DiskPart clean without knowing that it would wipe all data on my thumb drive, what is a simple way on getting these files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-data-from-diskpart-clean/f3a235ed-6c5b-45c0-9b41-5347c7d3a6ae
  6. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean: I've accidentally used DiskPart clean without knowing that it would wipe all data on my thumb drive, what is a simple way on getting these files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-data-from-diskpart-clean/f3a235ed-6c5b-45c0-9b41-5347c7d3a6ae
  7. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

8. Diskpart clean and delete volume makes unrecoverable or diskpart clean with full format...

Diskpart clean and delete volume makes unrecoverable or diskpart clean with full format...: Diskpart clean and delete volume makes unrecoverable or diskpart clean with full format makes unrecoverable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diskpart-clean-and-delete-volume-makes/49e4795f-f69b-4562-b333-256b21b69ec1
  9. Clean command in DiskPart in cmd by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clean command in DiskPart in cmd by mistake: Hey geeks, My PC was having some trouble from last few days, so during the chkdsk, it made one of my partition RAW. So, in order to repair it, I accidently ran clean command in diskpart of Command Prompt Admin on my 1 TB HDD. Then I closed the command prompt immediately...
  10. Data recovery after Diskpart Clean

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data recovery after Diskpart Clean: my PC information: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20200416153044.000000+300 Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 69 Stepping 1, CPU Count: 4 Total Physical RAM: 4 GB Graphics Card: IntelR HD Graphics...