Windows 10: Recover Cookies

Discus and support Recover Cookies in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to simply restore Edge cookies? The history was cleared yesterday by Norton tech support trying to get their software to work. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Netmouser13, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Recover Cookies

Is there a way to simply restore Edge cookies? The history was cleared yesterday by Norton tech support trying to get their software to work. Now I'm having an issue accessing a business website that requires that it recognize the computer, which is in a cookie.

I don't want to go back to a restore point, that is too much and with my luck will have some issue. I wouldn't know how to say "just the cookies please".

:)

Netmouser13, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 29, 2020
  3. How to Allow Cookies on the computer.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. In which browser are you trying to allow the cookies?
    2. Do you get any error message while allowing the cookies?
    3. What is the operating system that you have installed on your computer? (To check the Version and Edition of your Windows, you can refer

Which Windows operating system am I running?
      ).

Meanwhile, try the below methods and see if this helps.

Method 1: Allow Cookies on Internet Explorer.

If you are trying to allow the cookies on Internet Explorer, then you can follow the section
    Block or allow cookies mentioned in
    Delete and manage cookies
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: Allow Cookies on Microsoft Edge.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Edge > Click on the
    (3 dots) toolbar button > Click on Settings.

Step 2: Then, scroll down and click on View advanced settings.

Step 3: Under View advanced settings, scroll down and under
    Cookies, select Don't block cookies from the drop-down list.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 29, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Recover Cookies

cookies???

Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
    Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

excerpt.........................

1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
    2. In the top right, click the Menu
      Recover Cookies tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18.png
    3. Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
    4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

1. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
    2. To delete all cookies, click Remove all.

davidhk, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Recover Cookies

1. Recover Cookies - Similar Threads - Recover Cookies

2. How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?: How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall? I never had the option to connect to Facebook either. I wasnt able to join a clan that I was invited to becuz I always got the "Oh No Something Went Wrong" message then it would kick me from the...
  3. How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?: How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall? I never had the option to connect to Facebook either. I wasnt able to join a clan that I was invited to becuz I always got the "Oh No Something Went Wrong" message then it would kick me from the...
  4. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  5. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  6. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  7. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  8. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  10. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...