Windows 10: Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

Discus and support Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mayankmani pandey, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration and due to this D-Drive is missing. Now, I want to recover data from D drive. I tried with few free-software but I am not able to restore the D drive.Please, can I get some way out to restore the D drive data?

:)

mayankmani pandey, Nov 29, 2021
  2. TheITGuy Win User

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

There's a few tools to recover the data after the fact but I have never seen them work so I'm not going to recommend it for you. You need a backup solution of some type. Either invest in a disk imager, or snapshot software like Rollback Rx.

TheITGuy, Nov 29, 2021
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

How can I recover the data from hard disk?

Hello Friends, yesterday while working on my PC suddenly all of my data lost. I was downloading something from the internet and the system suddenly got shut down, after that when I restarted the system there was some error and the system could not start properly. I really want that data as its very important to me. Can anyone suggest me about how to recover the lost data from the hard disk?

willturner, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

1. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset - Similar Threads - Recover data deleted

2. How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive: Hello, I have an issue with my Acer laptop detecting my hard drive. Everything seemed normal up until the external hard drive slipped and fell then started showing in device manager as USB device instead of Generic Power Saving USB Device under disk drive that it normally...
  3. How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive: Hello, I have an issue with my Acer laptop detecting my hard drive. Everything seemed normal up until the external hard drive slipped and fell then started showing in device manager as USB device instead of Generic Power Saving USB Device under disk drive that it normally...
  4. recover deleted data in Drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  5. recover deleted data in Drive C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  6. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset: Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration and due to this D-Drive is missing. Now, I want to recover data from D drive. I tried with few free-software but I am not able...
  7. Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover data from deleted Disk drive after System Reset: Dear Team,I am using Windows 10 which has default C drive only and I had done Disk partition from C drive to create D Drive.I did Windows restoration and due to this D-Drive is missing. Now, I want to recover data from D drive. I tried with few free-software but I am not able...
  8. Recover data after reset the system having bitlocker enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover data after reset the system having bitlocker enabled: Hi All, On my system, bitlocker was enabled and hard drive was encrypted. After sometime, Windows was giving some errors while booting and working, which lead me to reset the Windows. But unfortunately, i used an option "Remove everything" instead of "Keep my files" while...
  9. how to recover deleted data in pen drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to recover deleted data in pen drive: I was just assigned by my boss to cover a meeting and acted as secretariat. I did all the editing and noted the inputs from every member of the committee. When I went back to the office and did other tasks assigned to me, moved and/or deleted files to free up my pen drive....
  10. Recover data from RAW disk?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover data from RAW disk?: Hello all! I had Windows 10 Enterprise on a ssd 480gb sandisk ultra II but It's corrupted, I can't even launch Windows or repair tools. I've managed to run repair tools and get a command prompt, as diskpart says, my disk is on a raw partition now, and it shows the...