Windows 10: Recover data from reboot on Windows 10

Discus and support Recover data from reboot on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good evening everyone! I did a reboot on my computer and forgot to save a folder from the documents! Can someone help me to know if i can recover it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LuisCC11, Dec 26, 2020.

1. LuisCC11 Win User

Recover data from reboot on Windows 10

Good evening everyone!

I did a reboot on my computer and forgot to save a folder from the documents! Can someone help me to know if i can recover it? Thank you!

:)

LuisCC11, Dec 26, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

1. Recover data from reboot on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Recover data reboot

2. Recovering data from an SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering data from an SSD: I'm making a desperate and maybe senseless move to recover data from my SSD because of my mistake I only want to recover some small files from the documents in my old OS the history of my SSD is that I full formatted it twice because first I removed my old OS and second I...
  3. Recovering data from an SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering data from an SSD: I'm making a desperate and maybe senseless move to recover data from my SSD because of my mistake I only want to recover some small files from the documents in my old OS the history of my SSD is that I full formatted it twice because first I removed my old OS and second I...
  4. Recovering data from an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean: I've accidentally used DiskPart clean without knowing that it would wipe all data on my thumb drive, what is a simple way on getting these files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-data-from-diskpart-clean/f3a235ed-6c5b-45c0-9b41-5347c7d3a6ae
  6. Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering Data from DiskPart Clean: I've accidentally used DiskPart clean without knowing that it would wipe all data on my thumb drive, what is a simple way on getting these files back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-data-from-diskpart-clean/f3a235ed-6c5b-45c0-9b41-5347c7d3a6ae
  7. Recovering Data from 3.5" Floppy Disks in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering Data from 3.5" Floppy Disks in Windows 10: Hi all, I am trying to recover data from a number of old 3.5" disks without success. I'm using Windows 10 and both a TEAC uf000x usb floppy drive and also an unknown Toshiba drive Listed as TEAC FD-05PUB under my hardware. Both are having the same issue - I can't open my...
  8. Recovering Data from HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Data from HDD: I have a HDD from a laptop that died. The laptop died because of a power issue it did not crash and the HDD should not have been affected. I removed the HDD from the laptop to recover the files. The laptop was running windows 7. I've installed the HDD on my windows 10...
  9. Recover data from Simple Volume

Recover data from Simple Volume: Hi I converted a partition of my HDD to a simple volume, and on my other partition was an ext4 which I then changed back to NTFS. Now, the NTFS has been picked up by Windows 10 as the "main" drive, and now doesn't recognize the simple volume and as a result, my files are...
  10. Recover data from RAW disk?

Recover data from RAW disk?: Hello all! I had Windows 10 Enterprise on a ssd 480gb sandisk ultra II but It's corrupted, I can't even launch Windows or repair tools. I've managed to run repair tools and get a command prompt, as diskpart says, my disk is on a raw partition now, and it shows the...