Windows 10: Recover data

Discus and support Recover data in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can i still recover my data after I diskpart cleaned it in cmd and added a new simple value to it. submitted by /u/CommunicationCute977 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CommunicationCute977, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Recover data

Can i still recover my data after I diskpart cleaned it in cmd and added a new simple value to it.

submitted by /u/CommunicationCute977
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CommunicationCute977, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Recover data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Recover data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recover data ;)

Temps_Riising, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Recover data

1. Recover data - Similar Threads - Recover data

2. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?: I have 4X 4TB drives configured as RAID 1 mirroring. I assumed that meant that a copy of the data was also stored on the other drives since only 8TB of the 16TB is available. I ID'd the failing drive and replaced it. I'm unable to remove the drive from the pool even though...
  3. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?: I have 4X 4TB drives configured as RAID 1 mirroring. I assumed that meant that a copy of the data was also stored on the other drives since only 8TB of the 16TB is available. I ID'd the failing drive and replaced it. I'm unable to remove the drive from the pool even though...
  4. How do you recover data/repair from a drive failure in Windows 10 Storage Spaces?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive: Hello, I have an issue with my Acer laptop detecting my hard drive. Everything seemed normal up until the external hard drive slipped and fell then started showing in device manager as USB device instead of Generic Power Saving USB Device under disk drive that it normally...
  6. How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive

How do I recover data from a hard drive that is not recognized as a disk drive: Hello, I have an issue with my Acer laptop detecting my hard drive. Everything seemed normal up until the external hard drive slipped and fell then started showing in device manager as USB device instead of Generic Power Saving USB Device under disk drive that it normally...
  7. Recover data account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover data account: I changed my user name and now all my data is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-data-account/7f2a003b-c2c8-4752-96b1-e8e0d71e4a8b
  8. Recover data account

Recover data account: I changed my user name and now all my data is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-data-account/7f2a003b-c2c8-4752-96b1-e8e0d71e4a8b
  9. Recover data account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I want to recover my accidental cleaned hard drive data

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to recover my accidental cleaned hard drive data: alright so a while ago I was dealing with a issue where I had the blue error loop death screen usually all I needed to do was use a restore point but, this time it wasn't working thats when I tried everything and searched on YouTube found this one video, followed the steps...