Windows 10: Recover data

Discus and support Recover data in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can i still recover my data after I diskpart cleaned it in cmd and added a new simple value to it. submitted by /u/CommunicationCute977 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CommunicationCute977, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Recover data

Can i still recover my data after I diskpart cleaned it in cmd and added a new simple value to it.

submitted by /u/CommunicationCute977
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CommunicationCute977, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Recover data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Recover data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recover data ;)

Temps_Riising, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Recover data

1. Recover data - Similar Threads - Recover data

2. Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data: I have delete one of my Microsoft Outlook email accounts from my Desktop because I do not use it on my Desktop but however require it on my Phone and Laptop. After I deleted it, I lost all my emails on my Laptop and Phone. Is there a way to recover it?...
  3. Recovered .txt Files Have Scrambled Code and Meta Data in Contents.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovered .txt Files Have Scrambled Code and Meta Data in Contents.: I accidentally deleted some .txt and .rtf files from two thumb-drives. I have tried both EaseUse and Lazesoft recovery and both programs managed to retrieve the files with the same results. They all have good names written properly in English. Open them and they have encoded...
  4. Vista HD into windows 10 laptop Data recover question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Vista HD into windows 10 laptop Data recover question: ill try and be clear and to the point I have an old laptop HD that was from my old VISTA laptop 2013 approx, just the HD with my old files i had from my old laptop which is dead. I have a new windows 10 )newest version laptop. I tried swapping old hd into the win 10 laptop...
  5. Recovering data in unallocated partitition due to Windows 10 download on external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering data in unallocated partitition due to Windows 10 download on external drive: To Install Windows 10 on another PC, using Microsoft tool, I was prompted to use an external drive, After windows 10 was installed, I found out that my drive was partitioned and all of my back ups and precious years of data and pictures were all lost as now they were part of...
  6. Question about the blue Windows 10 Automatic Repair screen and recovering my data.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about the blue Windows 10 Automatic Repair screen and recovering my data.: Totally randomly my PC hit me with the Windows 10 Automatic repair screen. Not the end of the world, but I want to see if I can recover my files. I tried Advanced Options> Uninstall Updates and System Restore (neither worked, the updates could not be reversed and the System...
  7. I understand that Windows XP is literally dead but... I am trying to recover data from my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I understand that Windows XP is literally dead but... I am trying to recover data from my...: I have a few old hard drives that have pictures that I would like to recover. I own a SATA/IDE to USB adapter and it definitely works fine for my spare hard drives on my Windows 10 desktop. But, when I try to plug in the old windows XP and Vista drives, they never show up in...
  8. How can I recover the data in partitions 5 and 6 of disk 1?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I recover the data in partitions 5 and 6 of disk 1?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GabriCorFer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky2xa4/how_can_i_recover_the_data_in_partitions_5_and_6/
  9. Recovering data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering data: Hi I recently made a a clean win 10 install with a usb and i lost all my files is there a way to get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-data/03a6227a-8499-4c0e-9797-53e4f5ce36e8
  10. Data Recovery - Word Document Recovered, But Text Illegible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Data Recovery - Word Document Recovered, But Text Illegible: Hello and thank you in advance for any help and direction. Objective: I need to recover the content of a word document. Backstory: My Mom's laptop is dysfunctional and basically it rebooted and her Windows 10 looked like a new install and all her folders were cleaned-out, and...