Windows 10: Recover data

Discus and support Recover data in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can i still recover my data after I diskpart cleaned it in cmd and added a new simple value to it. submitted by /u/CommunicationCute977 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CommunicationCute977, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Recover data

Can i still recover my data after I diskpart cleaned it in cmd and added a new simple value to it.

submitted by /u/CommunicationCute977
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CommunicationCute977, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink Recover data ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Recover data

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink Recover data ;)

Temps_Riising, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Recover data

1. Recover data - Similar Threads - Recover data

2. How to recover lost data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost data?: So all of my data except the one in DATA D: are all lost, gone, disappear.Before it happened, I got 2 blue screens. I was using my laptop when suddenly the screen was freezing, couldn't move the cursor at all. So I turn off the laptop by using the button then turn it on...
  3. Is it possible to recover data from deleted partitions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to recover data from deleted partitions.: I installed Windows 11 and before installation i deleted all the partitions and installed windows 11. There was imp data on C drive . Can we recover that data ?...
  4. Is it possible to recover data from deleted partitions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover data from deleted partitions.: I installed Windows 11 and before installation i deleted all the partitions and installed windows 11. There was imp data on C drive . Can we recover that data ?...
  5. Is it possible to recover data from deleted partitions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can my data be recovered after Factory resetting my PC on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my data be recovered after Factory resetting my PC on windows 11?: One of my games caused issues on my PC, so I factory reset my PC. I even cloud downloaded windows, And I even cleaned the drives. The option that takes a few hours. I don't think my onedrive saved the folder, And now I can't get my files back. Is there a way to recover the...
  7. Can my data be recovered after Factory resetting my PC on windows 11?

Can my data be recovered after Factory resetting my PC on windows 11?: One of my games caused issues on my PC, so I factory reset my PC. I even cloud downloaded windows, And I even cleaned the drives. The option that takes a few hours. I don't think my onedrive saved the folder, And now I can't get my files back. Is there a way to recover the...
  8. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...: New windows update has corrupted both the ssd of my laptop as well as desktop, it was working fine until this update. I have lost all the data, more over one of the ssd is not recognizable. The other one with the repair options can not be booted into safe mode or command...
  9. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...: New windows update has corrupted both the ssd of my laptop as well as desktop, it was working fine until this update. I have lost all the data, more over one of the ssd is not recognizable. The other one with the repair options can not be booted into safe mode or command...
  10. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade