Windows 10: recover deleted administrator account

Discus and support recover deleted administrator account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I had two administrator account on my windows 10. but I accidentally deleted my first admin account how i can get it back or at least get my data... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KhaledMayas1, Jan 16, 2021.

1. recover deleted administrator account

Hi, I had two administrator account on my windows 10. but I accidentally deleted my first admin account how i can get it back or at least get my data back?

:)

KhaledMayas1, Jan 16, 2021
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Deleting an administrator account

Hi Imat,

Kindly follow the steps below to resolve this concern:

Step 1: Remove pin from your administrator account. Here's how:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Remove.
    • Tap Remove to confirm.
    • Type in your administrator password to verify.
    • Hit OK.

Step 2: Make your local account as an administrator account by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Select Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator.
    • Hit OK.
    • Restart your computer and sign in with your administrator account.

Step 3: Remove the old administrator account. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Click on the admin account you want to remove and hit Remove button.
    • When you see a confirmation dialog, select Delete account and data.

Hope this information helps. In case you need further assistance, kindly reply to us.

Charianne Per, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Shahjahan Win User

recover deleted administrator account

Deleting an Local Administrator Account

Hello Thanks for your reply, I red the article and followed the steps within my capacity, however still having the same problem technically I do not see the delete link at the Administrator Account like it is at the other one...So confusing pls check the image - Thanks
    recover deleted administrator account [​IMG]

recover deleted administrator account [​IMG]

Shahjahan, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

recover deleted administrator account

1. recover deleted administrator account - Similar Threads - recover deleted administrator

2. Unable to recover administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to recover administrator account: I am unable to install software on my laptop as the administrator account no longer exists. My one and only account is a local account without administrator access....
  3. Unable to recover administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to recover administrator account: I am unable to install software on my laptop as the administrator account no longer exists. My one and only account is a local account without administrator access....
  4. Unable to recover administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11: I have changed my administrator account into guest account by mistake, and now there isn't any administor account in my computer, so I can not download any app or open some software, how can I recover my administrator account?appendix: I can not enable the Built-in...
  6. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11: I have changed my administrator account into guest account by mistake, and now there isn't any administor account in my computer, so I can not download any app or open some software, how can I recover my administrator account?appendix: I can not enable the Built-in...
  7. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11: Hi there,I accidentally deleted my administrator user account, and unfortunately, I don't have another administrator account, so I'm currently using my local account. How can I recover my administrator account or create a new administrator account? I attempted it before and...
  8. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11: Hi there,I accidentally deleted my administrator user account, and unfortunately, I don't have another administrator account, so I'm currently using my local account. How can I recover my administrator account or create a new administrator account? I attempted it before and...
  9. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 10: Hi There, I have accidentally deleted my administrator user account. But fortunately, I have another administrator account and before deletion of my first administrator account, i thank God selected an option of save files. Now I can see my previous user profile in c...
  10. Recovering Administrator Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovering Administrator Account: Hello, I recently began noticing that my laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series (running windows 10) started to slow down quite a bit ie. It would take forever to open programs, connect to the internet, and struggled to do almost any simple task. It was very frustrating. I...