Windows 10: Recover deleted boot partition

Discus and support Recover deleted boot partition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted all partitions on an SSD including the one a Windows install was on. I've recovered the partitions using Partition Assistant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AntonyL1981, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Recover deleted boot partition

I accidentally deleted all partitions on an SSD including the one a Windows install was on.

I've recovered the partitions using Partition Assistant and all the data/partitions are there, but the SSD is no longer bootable - it just goes straight to the 'Windows could not boot' screen but no tools will run. I literally have no idea what to try next or if this is as good as it will get.

:)

AntonyL1981, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Apr 20, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Try this, it works... it is open source...
    TestDisk, Data Recovery

Quote from site:

95Viper, Apr 20, 2020
  4. GaryLocke Win User

Recover deleted boot partition

How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Yeah,deleting a partition dosen't mean that this partition is gone for good.Only the partition table is deleted and you can recover deleted partiion with partition recovery software.I had succeed to do so before.

GaryLocke, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Recover deleted boot partition

1. Recover deleted boot partition - Similar Threads - Recover deleted boot

2. Recover Deleted Partition on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover Deleted Partition on Windows 10: Hi every one , Please someone help me to recover my deleted Partition really i need it i mean harddisk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-partition-on-windows-10/ce11615a-653b-45a4-9bda-282ea17142d4
  3. Deleted boot partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted boot partition: 250GB NVme with the system - boot 2TB Nvme - data 8TB sata dynamic disc 2x 4TB sata ssd drives - slower data. This drive was getting full so I got 2 14TB sata drives to create Raid 1 backup When I added the drives and got in to motherboard Raid Array configuration new...
  4. Deleting partitions from boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting partitions from boot: Does my drive get wiped of i delete all partitions and format from the new windows install with usb? submitted by /u/VishVadeva [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib6c3i/deleting_partitions_from_boot/
  5. Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.: So i formatted my C: partitions to reinstall my Windows, except the D:. Then i forgot that there are some important files that is still in Downloads file, but the Windows was already reinstalled. So im asking which partition does my Downloads file exist? And is it possible...
  6. Deleted one boot partition

Deleted one boot partition: Hi, I am hoping someone can help with a simple solution? I used to have 2 bootable Windows 10 partitions on the same hard disk, as I needed two totally separate logins/operating systems. When booting, I was asked which one I wanted to boot from and all was good....
  7. Recover partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover partition: I had partitioned my D drive to install Linux. It did not install properly, now I am left with 3 partitions 1. The original D drive, now shrunk 500GB - NTFS 2. 200 MB partition - No file system mentioned 3. An unallocated partition 400GB I am not able to use the 3rd...
  8. how to recover data from deleted partition HP

in Windows 10 Support
    how to recover data from deleted partition HP: Dear admin: I have an HP laptop15-F009VVM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 with 2 partition c & D by mistake i delete D partition after install win 10 clean install how i can recover my deleted partition or files in D partition...
  9. Help with boot loader, deleted boot partitions.

Help with boot loader, deleted boot partitions.: The other day i deleted my EFI partition along with one other, the reason for this is because i was trying to get a Ubuntu dual boot to work. Before doing this i knew i was going to brick my windows installation. But now i really need to get my windows partition back up and...
  10. Is it necessary to delete all partitions to recover Windows 10?

Is it necessary to delete all partitions to recover Windows 10?: So I just got my new Acer laptop back from the service center. I installed Bluestacks yesterday, rebooted, and Windows refused to boot. So I took it to the service center. The guy at the counter said he'll have to reinstall Windows and my files will be deleted. I...