Windows 10: Recover deleted Chrome-profile

Discus and support Recover deleted Chrome-profile in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,we hade some pop-up viruses from Chrome, and saw that a Chrome-profile with an email address was logged in and synced and thought that caused the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MagneUser1, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Recover deleted Chrome-profile

Hi,we hade some pop-up viruses from Chrome, and saw that a Chrome-profile with an email address was logged in and synced and thought that caused the issue.We went in to administer profiles, and deleted the synced profile which had an e-mail assigned to it. Now we want to recover it, but we're not sure how to get it back. Did we delete the whole account too? I've tried the steps to go under C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data, and find the Bookmarks and deleted Crome-profile, but they are gone. We do not have "recover earlier versions" enabled here.I saw that it seemed to

:)

MagneUser1, Jul 30, 2021

2. Recover deleted User Profile (Windows 7)

You have two options:

• Retrieve them from your external backup medium.
    • Use one of the many "undelete" tools that you will find with a Google search.

Frederik Long, Jul 30, 2021
  3. v444 Win User
    script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

4. michael Win User

Recover deleted Chrome-profile

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Recover deleted Chrome-profile

1. Recover deleted Chrome-profile - Similar Threads - Recover deleted Chrome

2. Recovering Minecraft profile after Microsoft account deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Minecraft profile after Microsoft account deleted.: So, I got hacked a while ago and my Microsoft account got deleted along with my Minecraft account and my hypixel skyblock profiles. I made a new Microsoft account under the same email and made a new hypixel skyblock profile. However, the profile obviously was a fresh new one...
  3. Recover files from deleted profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover files from deleted profile: How can I recover the files I had on a device if my account was deleted by the administrator?I had a user profile on a windows 11 device and it was deleted by mistake and now I can't find a way to restore the files I had on it.I have already tried to back up but it does not...
  4. Recover files from deleted profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover files from deleted profile: How can I recover the files I had on a device if my account was deleted by the administrator?I had a user profile on a windows 11 device and it was deleted by mistake and now I can't find a way to restore the files I had on it.I have already tried to back up but it does not...
  5. recover deleted profile from registry windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover deleted profile from registry windows 10: A few months ago we noticed my wifes profile was not reachable after Win 10 update, I tried to recover in different steps outlined in different websites to recover but to no avail. On Feb 4th I tried to recover using reg edit; however I used steps under my profile and for a...
  6. recover deleted profile from registry windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recover deleted profile from registry windows 10: A few months ago we noticed my wifes profile was not reachable after Win 10 update, I tried to recover in different steps outlined in different websites to recover but to no avail. On Feb 4th I tried to recover using reg edit; however I used steps under my profile and for a...
  7. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover deleted Temporary profile.: Hey.I need help if someone is willing to help me. Yesterday my laptop opened up a temporary profile. And because I dont know alot about tech, I mistakenly moved my work into a temporary profile because I just thought I had a system reset. Today, it has gone back to its usual...
  8. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted Temporary profile.: Hey.I need help if someone is willing to help me. Yesterday my laptop opened up a temporary profile. And because I dont know alot about tech, I mistakenly moved my work into a temporary profile because I just thought I had a system reset. Today, it has gone back to its usual...
  9. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How to recover a deleted user profile ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover a deleted user profile ?: I accidentally deleted my main user account through the control panel but chose the "keep files" option. So my user folder is under C:\Users but i cant find a way to revert all of them back to my previous state. If that is possible at all. I tried creating a new user and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recovery software for deleted chrome profile