Windows 10: Recover deleted folder and contents

Discus and support Recover deleted folder and contents in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was working using the mail app on my laptop and accidentally deleted a folder and its contents. None of this is in the deleted items folder so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FionaSeale, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Recover deleted folder and contents

I was working using the mail app on my laptop and accidentally deleted a folder and its contents. None of this is in the deleted items folder so I cannot move it back to my inbox. Where can I find it / how can I recover it? Can easily set up a new subfolder, just want the contents (ie original emails)

:)

FionaSeale, Oct 1, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Recover deleted folder and contents :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Recover deleted folder and contents :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Oct 1, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Recover deleted folder and contents

Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Hi,

To retrieve the deleted emails on your Windows Live Mail, what I can suggest is for you to try and open the Deleted folder in Windows Live Mail. Click recover deleted messages at the bottom of the message list.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Recover deleted folder and contents

1. Recover deleted folder and contents - Similar Threads - Recover deleted folder

2. can I delete content of .snap folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I delete content of .snap folder: My .snap folder is quite larger and I was wondering if I could delete all or some of it's contents?Thanks.Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-content-of-snap-folder/ebf438cd-66e0-4508-aeb8-8634aa618aa9
  3. Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?: When I was deleting the %temp% and prefetch folder contents, I noticed that Windows NEVER deletes temporary folders. I would like an auto %temp% and prefetch folder content deleter in the next update....
  4. Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto delete %temp% and prefetch folder contents?: When I was deleting the %temp% and prefetch folder contents, I noticed that Windows NEVER deletes temporary folders. I would like an auto %temp% and prefetch folder content deleter in the next update....
  5. Is it safe to delete this folder's content?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete this folder's content?: Hi, I found a folder taking up huge space, but I'm not sure if it's safe to delete it's content. C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\ It takes up 19.3gb....
  6. How to recover deleted documents folder?

How to recover deleted documents folder?: The other day my laptop had frozen and once it was loading back up, it seemed to be doing an update. Once it was back on, all my settings had seemed to revert back to how they were when i first got this laptop and all my documents had been moved into users so I dragged one of...
  7. Can I delete the contents of this folder

Can I delete the contents of this folder: Und On my C:\ drive I have a folder called Windows 10 Upgrade. Can the contents of this folder be deleted as it contains 20.0GB? I can't remember it being there before 20Hi 2004 install....
  8. Recover deleted email folder

Recover deleted email folder: Had a senior moment and deleted one of my email folders windows live mail 2012, instead of a single item. I have tried various methods via the net to no avail. Any help to retrieve the folder will be much appreciated....
  9. How to recover a deleted folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted folder?: How do I recover a deleted folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-a-deleted-folder/e23e177c-a6d2-47f3-8baa-3a0decbc8bba
  10. recover deleted folder

recover deleted folder: recover deleted folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-folder/0143e0d2-3163-43ee-802f-2731c201c236"