Windows 10: Recover Deleted Logical Partition

Discus and support Recover Deleted Logical Partition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After installing the SSD hard drive in my laptop and installing new Windows 10 21h1 version in it, I added the empty space in the HDD, which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarah-D13, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Sarah-D13 Win User

Recover Deleted Logical Partition

After installing the SSD hard drive in my laptop and installing new Windows 10 21h1 version in it, I added the empty space in the HDD, which was unallocated, to one of the partitions in HDD, and HDD became a dynamic diskto convert dynamic to basic, I shrink the partition that extended before and then use software and after restarting I had to reinstall windows againIn the end, I had one unallocated, 3 logical partitions in one border, and a 100 Mb partition that was connected to the partition I was Extended, when I deleted a 100 Mb partition, the connected one deleted, too, and All of my da

:)

Sarah-D13, Oct 4, 2021
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Oct 4, 2021
  3. GaryLocke Win User
    How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Yeah,deleting a partition dosen't mean that this partition is gone for good.Only the partition table is deleted and you can recover deleted partiion with partition recovery software.I had succeed to do so before.

GaryLocke, Oct 4, 2021
  4. DeNeDe Win User

Recover lost data from deleted/formated partition

Is there a way to recover such data!? On my old laptop I had WinXP but i wanted Win7 on it. Doing so I was forced to delete all my partitions and I couldn't back anything up.
    Could I recover some of the data from the old partitions? Any software suitable for the job?

DeNeDe, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Recover Deleted Logical Partition - Similar Threads - Recover Deleted Logical

2. Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it: i was setting up a ssd on my system, i had a spanned partition that at the time went across 2 hdd's, i changed my mind after extending the partition to the ssd and clicked delete without thinking, and now i've lost access to everything that was stored on those 2 hdd's, i have...
  3. Recover deleted disk partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted disk partitions: On January 28, with the assistance of MS team member I installed windows 10 using bootable USB on my home computer.The windows were not updating the disk partitions therefore, the advisor instructed me to deleted all partitions, which I did on his advice. Windows installed...
  4. Recover deleted disk partitions

Recover deleted disk partitions: On January 28, with the assistance of MS team member I installed windows 10 using bootable USB on my home computer.The windows were not updating the disk partitions therefore, the advisor instructed me to deleted all partitions, which I did on his advice. Windows installed...
  5. Recover deleted disk partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Recover Deleted Logical Partition

Recover Deleted Logical Partition: After installing the SSD hard drive in my laptop and installing new Windows 10 21h1 version in it, I added the empty space in the HDD, which was unallocated, to one of the partitions in HDD, and HDD became a dynamic diskto convert dynamic to basic, I shrink the partition that...
  7. Recover Deleted Logical Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Deleted Logical Partition: After installing the SSD hard drive in my laptop and installing new Windows 10 21h1 version in it, I added the empty space in the HDD, which was unallocated, to one of the partitions in HDD, and HDD became a dynamic diskto convert dynamic to basic, I shrink the partition that...
  8. How to recover my deleted partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my deleted partition: When I was trying to solve this :I do this :But do not continue my installation process stopped here.Is there is anyway to restore my all partition or data which is very important for me. Please help....
  9. Recover Deleted Partition on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover Deleted Partition on Windows 10: Hi every one , Please someone help me to recover my deleted Partition really i need it i mean harddisk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-partition-on-windows-10/ce11615a-653b-45a4-9bda-282ea17142d4
  10. Recover deleted boot partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted boot partition: I accidentally deleted all partitions on an SSD including the one a Windows install was on. I've recovered the partitions using Partition Assistant and all the data/partitions are there, but the SSD is no longer bootable - it just goes straight to the 'Windows could not...