Windows 10: Recover delted photos in windows 10

Discus and support Recover delted photos in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted photo's in windows 10 can I get them back I sent them to recycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarlButler, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Recover delted photos in windows 10

I deleted photo's in windows 10 can I get them back I sent them to recycle

:)

KarlButler, Apr 17, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - delting photo in user profile

Hi Claus,

Thank you posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, you need to know how to delete a photo that you have added to your user profile on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Get into this PC window and open the C:Drive where your Windows operating system is installed. If you have it in another drive then get into it.
    • Double-click the View option of the Menu Bar and make sure to select the checkbox which is for Hidden Items.
    • After enabling the Hidden Items box, you can view the secret or hidden folders with a glass like look of the
      C: Drive on your screen.
    • The OS stores all the user account pictures in a secret location. So the above steps will enable you to follow the below path and see the contents.
    C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

• All the earlier used pictures will be seen there. Hence, delete the unrequired ones.
    • Alternatively, instead of doing so many adjustments, you can directly copy and paste the below path in the File Explorer or on Run command
    %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

• This will also fetch you the same location without going through any modifications for the hidden places.
    • Now, opt for undesirable photographs and tap on Delete button.
    • Done.
    For reference:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Nessalive” replied on May 21, 2013 in the following Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

Remove account picture

The above article holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Recover delted photos in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Recover delted photos in windows 10

1. Recover delted photos in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Recover delted photos

2. Recovered Photos Not Viewable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovered Photos Not Viewable: I accidentally deleted my photos and I used an app called WinfrGUI to recover them and when i try to open them it says that it doesnt support the file format. Ive tried reseting microsoft photos and it still wont let me see it so I downloaded an app called HEIC Image Viewer...
  3. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  4. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  5. Recover Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Photos: Hi I accidentally deleted some photos from my Onedrive and in the recycled bin as well, is there a way to get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-photos/995272c0-eacf-4bb5-8a8d-fe4baf5c85ec
  6. Recover photos from the photo app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover photos from the photo app on windows 10: Hello!! Ok have a laptop that is like 8 years old. I was trying to save selected photos and made an album i was working on moving to an sd card. Well this morning my comouter will not turn on it says an error code. Anyhow just wondering if there js a way to recover the photos...
  7. RECOVER PHOTOS

RECOVER PHOTOS: this am I moved photos from my camcard to "new folder" on my desktop screen. now I cant find them anywhere!!! what can I do to recover these photos from the camcard??? HELP!!! no, copies are NOT still on camcard, it was erased. please answer ASAP! these are important!...
  8. Trying to recover photos

Trying to recover photos: Hi, I have been trying to find some of my oldest digital photos for an upcoming family event and am struggling to access them using my relatively new Windows 10 PC. I seem to have 2 separate problems: 1. Oldest photos from around 2004-2008 ish were burned to CD-RW, on I...
  9. how to recover deleted photos in windows 10

how to recover deleted photos in windows 10: recover deleted photos in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-deleted-photos-in-windows-10/1f3f8739-ab97-4733-8926-238266cda22d
  10. Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents

Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents: So basically I was in class and was taking notes and writing my final. I have the tendency to just close my computer without saving things, so when I opened it back up I noticed my file wasn't saved and went through the process of trying to recover it, but there was nothing...