Windows 10: Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.

Discus and support Recover downloaded files from deleted partition. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i formatted my C: partitions to reinstall my Windows, except the D:. Then i forgot that there are some important files that is still in Downloads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by calxxvin, Jan 30, 2020.

1. calxxvin Win User

Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.

So i formatted my C: partitions to reinstall my Windows, except the D:. Then i forgot that there are some important files that is still in Downloads file, but the Windows was already reinstalled.

So im asking which partition does my Downloads file exist? And is it possible to recover it?

I tried several third party apps to recover my C: partition but there was too many files coming out, i cant found it, or maybe did i recovered the wrong partition?

By the way im using that GPT type thingy that i dont really understand.

:)

calxxvin, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jan 30, 2020
  3. GaryLocke Win User
    How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Yeah,deleting a partition dosen't mean that this partition is gone for good.Only the partition table is deleted and you can recover deleted partiion with partition recovery software.I had succeed to do so before.

GaryLocke, Jan 30, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Try this, it works... it is open source...
    TestDisk, Data Recovery

Quote from site:

95Viper, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Recover downloaded files from deleted partition. - Similar Threads - Recover downloaded files

2. Recover deleted disk partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted disk partitions: On January 28, with the assistance of MS team member I installed windows 10 using bootable USB on my home computer.The windows were not updating the disk partitions therefore, the advisor instructed me to deleted all partitions, which I did on his advice. Windows installed...
  3. Recover deleted disk partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover deleted disk partitions: On January 28, with the assistance of MS team member I installed windows 10 using bootable USB on my home computer.The windows were not updating the disk partitions therefore, the advisor instructed me to deleted all partitions, which I did on his advice. Windows installed...
  4. Recover deleted disk partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recover Deleted Logical Partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Deleted Logical Partition: After installing the SSD hard drive in my laptop and installing new Windows 10 21h1 version in it, I added the empty space in the HDD, which was unallocated, to one of the partitions in HDD, and HDD became a dynamic diskto convert dynamic to basic, I shrink the partition that...
  6. Recover Deleted Logical Partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Deleted Logical Partition: After installing the SSD hard drive in my laptop and installing new Windows 10 21h1 version in it, I added the empty space in the HDD, which was unallocated, to one of the partitions in HDD, and HDD became a dynamic diskto convert dynamic to basic, I shrink the partition that...
  7. Recover Deleted Logical Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Recovering Files From Lost Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Files From Lost Partition: I forgot to backup my files before installing the windows multimedia tool to my external drive. I tried running recuva but it can't see the "lost partition" . My system sees my 930gb drive as 31.9gb and recuva only scans 31.9gb. Please help....
  9. Recover deleted boot partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted boot partition: I accidentally deleted all partitions on an SSD including the one a Windows install was on. I've recovered the partitions using Partition Assistant and all the data/partitions are there, but the SSD is no longer bootable - it just goes straight to the 'Windows could not...
  10. how to recover data from deleted partition HP

in Windows 10 Support
    how to recover data from deleted partition HP: Dear admin: I have an HP laptop15-F009VVM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 with 2 partition c & D by mistake i delete D partition after install win 10 clean install how i can recover my deleted partition or files in D partition...