Windows 10: Recover Drive Doubt

Discus and support Recover Drive Doubt in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I created a Recovery Drive USB when i bought my laptop. At that time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i ugraded it to Win 10 Pro, but now iam facing some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolarisAZ, May 27, 2020.

1. Recover Drive Doubt

I created a Recovery Drive USB when i bought my laptop. At that time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i ugraded it to Win 10 Pro, but now iam facing some problems and wish to revert it back to Home Single Language. Can i simply boot the Recovery Drive and use it to revert back or there is some additional steps required.

submitted by /u/SolarisAZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SolarisAZ, May 27, 2020
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 28, 2020
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 28, 2020
  4. Recover Drive Doubt

Recover or Reformat?

Norton Ghost?

I am sorry.. I have no idea what that is.. I am pretty green I'm afraid.

I wasn't trying to recover any files.. I wanted to format a new drive in an old computer.. The old drive died.

I did what Namslas90 said but then when I got to the next step .. and hit enter.. nothing happened.. sigh...

Anyway.. I am waiting on the next step.. Thank you for your input ...

Kymberly_S, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Recover Drive Doubt

1. Recover Drive Doubt - Similar Threads - Recover Drive Doubt

2. Clipsvc doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipsvc doubt: I want to turn of clipsvc. I don't want to install anything from Microsoft store as it needs pin but my laptop do not support hello, So if I turn it off, will any virus enter, orlike will any 3rd party thingy get access to my pc? Also, I install applications from the browser,...
  3. Clipsvc doubt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipsvc doubt: I want to turn of clipsvc. I don't want to install anything from Microsoft store as it needs pin but my laptop do not support hello, So if I turn it off, will any virus enter, orlike will any 3rd party thingy get access to my pc? Also, I install applications from the browser,...
  4. Upgrade doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade doubt: If I purchase Windows 10 Home from official Microsoft website and I got installed on my desktop. But if in future I upgrade the system like cpu, motherboard change then will my previous installed windows will work with my upgraded system?...
  5. WhatsApp Doubt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp Doubt: A happy day to everyone!I just had a teeny doubt. I have WhatsApp desktop on my laptop. I am using the multi device beta feature and often find this screen:Where do these messages get downloaded on my computer? Does it take up significant space? Please clarify...
  6. Small doubt

Small doubt: Hello to all readers,My doubt is- Is windows 11 upgrade be free forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt/6094cfd9-1bbb-48de-951e-54f9301119ac
  7. Doubt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubt: I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt/5cdaa55f-9428-4dbf-b817-99e912c72fe3
  8. Recovery Drive Doubt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Drive Doubt: I created a recovery drive usb pendrive when i bought my laptop. That time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i upgraded it to Win 10 Pro and activated it using "illegal software". So these are the doubts which i have : Can the Recovery Drive reverts Pro to Home? Recovery Drive was...
  9. doubt bluetoo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    doubt bluetoo: Hello, I am writing to guide me to connect a bluetooth device with my PC that I am not very practical in this and I want to do it in the right way thank you very much for the help beforehand Regards...
  10. Powershell doubt

Powershell doubt: I have created a script in D:\Data\Lvg\gadgets\Laptops\Docs\powershell called myfirstfunction.ps1. I copied the same file as mysecfunc.ps1 in C:\. As you can see in following pic, .ps1 in C:\ works when I run it. But myfirstfunction.ps1 does not run either from C:\ or...