Windows 10: recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen

Discus and support recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; you can test with website you don't care about like aol.com shake pin erratically eventually it flys off screen, you can't repin shortcut no matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hansolo89, Sep 1, 2016.

1. hansolo89 Win User

recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen

you can test with website you don't care about like aol.com

shake pin erratically eventually it flys off screen, you can't repin shortcut no matter what, resetting Edge does not fix

ie metro in Win8 has unpin function unavailable in Edge browser

is this just a bug, it happens with start screen fullscreen enabled, i have done this multiple times

:)

hansolo89, Sep 1, 2016
  2. GLN(2) Win User

How to show website logos on tiles pinned to start screen in Windows 10?

I notice that some web pages, pinned as tiles to the start screen by Edge, show their respective website logos, while some do not. How can I get website logos to appear on all tiles pinned to the start screen using Edge in Windows 10?

GLN(2), Sep 1, 2016
  3. Can I create a live tile for a website in the Windows 10 Start Screen?

Found it!

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu

recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen [​IMG]

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu
    Windows 10s Start menu contains live tiles which is new to Windows 7 users. To help you with managing them, here's a look at arranging tiles into groups.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start Menu

recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen [​IMG]

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start ...
    Windows 10 has a new browser called Microsoft Edge. It's light, clean and much faster than Internet Explorer, and allows you to pin sites to the Start menu.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

I didn't have any feelings about the tiles one way or another, but I'm liking them more with this feature.

firstcoyote, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen

1. recover Edge website pinned tiles that fly offscreen - Similar Threads - recover Edge website

2. Icon from website Pinned to Taskbar, but opens in Edge Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon from website Pinned to Taskbar, but opens in Edge Icon: In internet explorer, I could pin a website to the taskbar and the window would remain on that pinned icon. So if the website had a different icon, it would keep all of the windows for that icon separate from my internet explorer icon. This was a vital tool for me for years...
  3. Favicons on website tiles pinned to start screen keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favicons on website tiles pinned to start screen keep disappearing: Hello. I’m reposting this issue again, as responsesceased in my previous posting. I haverecently switched to Edge, but I keep losing the website icons on the websitetiles pinned to the start screen. Some research has revealed that the website iconsare not stored in Edge or...
  4. Pinning websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinning websites: For some reason I can no longer pin any websites. I go on to a website and pin it to the taskbar, nothing happens it just goes to edge. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-websites/1c1196ea-5df2-4d98-a778-fb4c99c35219
  5. My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sandbox tile ended up partially offscreen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thotaz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvcbjd/my_sandbox_tile_ended_up_partially_offscreen/
  6. How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge web browser is set to replace the old one, and that’s not entirely a bad thing. The old version of Edge, in some respects, works similarly to Internet Explorer, and the rendering engine wasn’t as widely [...] This post How to pin...
  7. Pinned TaskBar Icons: How to replace Letter Tiles w/ website logo?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinned TaskBar Icons: How to replace Letter Tiles w/ website logo?: Most of my pinned task bar icons that I have added are all simplified tiles with the first letter of the corresponding website. ie: Gmail is " G", American Airlines is " A", Flyertalk is " F". Google is " G" (causing confusion with Gmail.), etc. Is there any way to...
  8. Pin msconfig as tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin msconfig as tile: I tried to pin a desktop shortcut of msconfig system app as tile to the start metro screen but refuses to pin. It doesn't even exists 'Pin to Start screen' selection when i right click the shortcut. What should i do? I even copied the shortcut to the 'All Apps' folder and...
  9. Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10...
  10. Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to 'Pin to Start' a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer,...