Windows 10: recover F10 keys post windowss update

Discus and support recover F10 keys post windowss update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I losst the use of my F10 keys on my Viao after the next to the las and this last update. I also lost sound on this last update. How to I recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sweet Peace, Jan 24, 2019.

1. recover F10 keys post windowss update

I losst the use of my F10 keys on my Viao after the next to the las and this last update.

I also lost sound on this last update.

How to I recover these items?

Thank you most kindly Mrs. Shelby Talerico

:)

Sweet Peace, Jan 24, 2019
  2. A. User Win User

recover F10 keys post windowss update

I losst the use of my F10 keys on my Viao after the next to the las and this last update.

I also lost sound on this last update.

How to I recover these items?

Thank you most kindly Mrs. Shelby Talerico

A. User, Oct 11, 2019
  3. recover F10 keys post windowss update

Hello,

I'm Samuel, I'm a Microsoft expert. I will help you in this case today.

I tell you that this failure can occur because the sound driver you have installed, is not compatible with the operating system. However, I will share some processes that can help you solve the fault.

Configure default drivers

Open the Device Manager

Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, click secondary and select Update driver software, this time you need to update the sound drivers.

Select Find driver software on the computer

Now select Choose from a list of device drivers on your computer

Check the Show compatible hardware check box and then select from the options that are available.

Click on next and finish the selection process.

Reinstall the driver.

Open the Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will try to reinstall the driver.

Return to the previous version of the driver

Although it is likely that you already have the most recent driver, if you have problems with a device, you can try to correct it by returning it to its previous version. Follow these steps:

Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it in the results list.

Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, right-click on it (or keep it pressed) and select Properties.

Select the option Revert to the previous version.

If the option is disabled, it is because there was no installation of a previous version of the driver.

And on the key that you have problem, in the following link I leave you more information:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/894513...

If you have any other questions, feel free to write again. Thank you!

I sincerely hope I have been useful.

Sincerely,

Samuel

SamuelJean Baptiste, Oct 11, 2019
  4. recover F10 keys post windowss update

Hi Sweet,

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

1. Run Keyboard Troubleshooter

Type Troubleshoot in Windows Start Search box > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down and click Keyboard > Run the troubleshooter > Follow onscreen directions

2. Uninstall & reinstall Keyboard Driver

Windows Key+X (Or right click on Start) > Click Device Manager > Expand Keyboards > Right click on Standard PS/2 Keyboard > Uninstall > Reboot the computer to reinstall

3. Run Audio / Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

Windows Key+I > Update & security > Troubleshoot >

A. Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter

B. Hardware & Devices > Run the troubleshooter

4. Take actions related to Audio Driver

Windows Key+X > Device Manager > View tab > Show hidden devices > Sound, Video & game controllers > Right Click on the entry below (if more than one, then you will have to repeat the steps for all) > Properties > Driver Tab >

A. Roll Back - If Roll back driver is enabled, roll it back

B. Update - Update driver

C. Download and reinstall the driver from computer manufacturer's website - If you face issue, let me know your computer make and model?

Vijay_Verma, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. recover F10 keys post windowss update - Similar Threads - recover F10 keys

2. Windowss 11 2H22 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowss 11 2H22 Update: My Windows was automatically updated to Windows 11 2H22 update and soon after it has severe battery drain. It also doesn't charge beyond some random % and continues to stay there. Loses crazy percentage of battery charge in sleep mode.This is a not a new issue. It has been a...
  3. Windowss 11 2H22 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowss 11 2H22 Update: My Windows was automatically updated to Windows 11 2H22 update and soon after it has severe battery drain. It also doesn't charge beyond some random % and continues to stay there. Loses crazy percentage of battery charge in sleep mode.This is a not a new issue. It has been a...
  4. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  5. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  6. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windowss 10

windowss 10: when will Microsoft releasing windows 10 2021 H1 update with major os update like mac os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-10/f35642b9-b9cb-4d86-8988-906e92cebdb5
  8. Windowss falling update

Windowss falling update: Hi, When i try to update the windows, i receive : " Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 -Error 0x80070002" How can i fix this? I tried o lot of thing from internet, and nothing works. Version of Windows: 1809 OS build: 17763.107 Please help me!...
  9. Most Accurate Method For Recovering Post-activitation Win Ten Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Most Accurate Method For Recovering Post-activitation Win Ten Key: What is the most accurate way to recovering a Win 10 1909 post-activation key? With Dell PCs I understand that this information is buried in the bios or registry and it may differ from what is shown on a system's COA. Enlightenment and/or a pointer to an appropriate...
  10. windowss 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windowss 10: I can not set up my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-10/07cbf146-6a3b-44e5-add1-9b6f449fc9c7