Windows 10: Recover files from a bricked laptop

Discus and support Recover files from a bricked laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I've using my laptop for my studies for over a couple years now, without using an internet on it at all for about a year. Recently I've connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dr Axton, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Dr Axton Win User

Recover files from a bricked laptop

So, I've using my laptop for my studies for over a couple years now, without using an internet on it at all for about a year. Recently I've connected to the network and it started downloading the updates. Now it's stuck on automatic recovery: pressing continue will restart and bring to the same menu, for some reason there are two windows 10 when I select 'choose another OS' but appear identical(not working), factory reset doesn't work neither with nor without saving the files(brings an error). So, no recovery and a lot of files I need for my studies.

how do I recover the files? And will this #%$&#@* happen again if I reset(with the power of everything that exist) windows?

:)

Dr Axton, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Feb 28, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Recover files from a bricked laptop

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Recover files from a bricked laptop

1. Recover files from a bricked laptop - Similar Threads - Recover files bricked

2. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  3. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  4. Recover from WIM files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover from WIM files.: I ran a backup via USB with windows 11 backup on 1/20/2024 in plans that if I ever needed a backup, I would have it. So slightly fast forward to now, I need the backup and I can't select it to restore. I have tried several different options via recovery including recover from...
  5. Recover from WIM files.

Recover from WIM files.: I ran a backup via USB with windows 11 backup on 1/20/2024 in plans that if I ever needed a backup, I would have it. So slightly fast forward to now, I need the backup and I can't select it to restore. I have tried several different options via recovery including recover from...
  6. Surface Laptop 2 bricked

Surface Laptop 2 bricked: Background info:Hardware: Surface Laptop 2 8GB RAM Intel I5 modelSoftware: Windows 11 Pro Windows insider preview channelProblem:After shutting down my SL2 no new software installed and going to sleep, I wake up the next morning to turn on my SL2.Expected result:Boots into...
  7. Hp laptop bricked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp laptop bricked: hello there my laptop was updating its bios then it failed and it turned it self off and now when it turns on it is makes clicking sound then it says CMOS is invailed and next to it it says we could not find a bios. then it says no hard drive found....
  8. Update bricked laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update bricked laptop: Lenovo x1 running Windows 10 Pro. There was an Office update. After restarting, my laptop went into endless automatic repair loop. Uninstall recent updates didn't work. Multiple restore points failed. Unable to repair by cloud or by USB. How can I get a working PC without...
  9. Laptop bricked it's windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop bricked it's windows: I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop and it blue screened on boot. Now it takes about 30 mins to boot to desktop and doesn't respond to any input. I tried recovering windows from usb but it did nothing. The error code it throws at me is 0xc0000185 I haven't linked this laptop to...
  10. Bricked Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Bricked Laptop: Hello, Been trying all kinds of things to get this laptop stable again. Originally came with Win8; upgraded to Win10. Unit bricked on me during an update. I've run command line Svc/scannow; chkdsk; both came back negative. Did last two restore points - latest, then...