Windows 10: Recover files

Discus and support Recover files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When my system was restarted i couldn't find files from downloads so I searched in users and they are there. I cut and pasted them in downloads and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harry Anuraag, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Recover files

When my system was restarted i couldn't find files from downloads so I searched in users and they are there. I cut and pasted them in downloads and the next morning the files disappeared. How to recover them? * Moved from Community Center

:)

Harry Anuraag, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Jan 30, 2023
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Recover files

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Recover files

1. Recover files - Similar Threads - Recover files

2. Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?: My Windows 10 has been corrupted, and I don't have a backup of my data. I will try to repair or restore it again, but this data can't be restored or repaired.Could someone suggest a way for me to get restore my data?...
  3. Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?: My Windows 10 has been corrupted, and I don't have a backup of my data. I will try to repair or restore it again, but this data can't be restored or repaired.Could someone suggest a way for me to get restore my data?...
  4. Can I recover corrupted Windows files? Is there any option?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to recover missing file folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover missing file folder?: My file folder holding my work disappeared. It isn't in trash, it isn't misplaced My computer didn't shut down or crash either. I have looked at hidden panel, checked recycling, checked all my other folder files to see if it got put in them. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  6. how to recover missing file folder?

how to recover missing file folder?: My file folder holding my work disappeared. It isn't in trash, it isn't misplaced My computer didn't shut down or crash either. I have looked at hidden panel, checked recycling, checked all my other folder files to see if it got put in them. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  7. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer: Hi there!I just had my desktop that was running on Win 10 I think stop turning on after a roof leak got it very wet. I went into a panic because I had a lot of legal documents on the desktop I know, I know...I just hadn't gotten around to backing them up because I'm an idiot....
  8. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer: Hi there!I just had my desktop that was running on Win 10 I think stop turning on after a roof leak got it very wet. I went into a panic because I had a lot of legal documents on the desktop I know, I know...I just hadn't gotten around to backing them up because I'm an idiot....
  9. How do I recover files from a HDD in a dead computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I cannot name a new folders, recover files from a bin.

I cannot name a new folders, recover files from a bin.: Every new folder creates with standart name.The problems began after I accidentally deleted a Desctop folder. It was in OneDrive folder.Help me please...